Chapter 28

The couple cuddled as they waited for Bam's clothes to arrive, they already asked for (Name)'s mother's permission in which she agreed and immediately went to call Arlene, who lately became her best friend.

The lovebirds already did their normal evening routine, (Name) gave Bam a new toothbrush since his own toothbrush wasn't there yet.

"Hey, Bam.." The girl whispered as she tightened her grip on Bam's uniform.

"Hm?" Bam hummed and looked down at his girl, he was getting comfortable.

"When will you come back to the entertainment industry?"

"I don't know yet.."

"What will happen to us if you do come back?" (Name) said, emphasizing the word 'do'.

"Nothing will change, (Name). I'll make sure of it." Bam muttered, what he said was true, if he does want to come back then he'll ask for (Name)'s permission. He knows that (Name) is worried about their relationship, he could see her eyebrows furrowing and her pursed pink lips.

Bam moved (Name)'s body closer to his before whispering onto her ear. "You don't have to worry about that." The girl shuddered at Bam's sudden whisper, she buried her face on her boyfriend's chest.

"I trust you." The girl mumbled and smiled because she knows that Bam would never replace her.

After a few minutes, a sound of familiar honking can be heard outside, Jinsung was finally here with the clothes. The male jumped from the bed and ran outside the house, leaving (Name) alone on her bed.

The brown haired adult was outside the car, holding a brown paper bag filled with Bam's necessities. Jinsung was grinning at the teenager as he handed the paper bag to Bam.

"Thanks, Uncle."

"No problem, kiddo. Say, text me tomorrow on what time I'll be picking you up." Jinsung opened the car door sat in the driver's seat.

"Will do." Bam was about to walk back to (Name)'s house but was stopped. Jinsung made a hand signal ushering Bam to come closer.

"Make sure to wear protection."

"I-It's not like that!" Bam shook his hands in denial, he blushes in embarrassment when Jinsung thought that this was the reason why he's staying over at (Name)'s house.

"Yeah yeah. I already placed some in that bag! Have fun, kid!" Jinsung waves his hand for he doesn't believe what Bam had just said, he pressed the gas pedal and drove away without giving the teenager a chance to say goodbye.

The dark brown haired male sighed loudly before walking back to the house, he passed by (Name)'s mother who was busy talking to someone in the living room.

Bam came up to his girl's room with the brown paper bag, he closed the door after entering. He placed the paper bag on the floor and walked over to the spot where (Name) changed.

(Name) was sprawled out on the bed, she stared boredly at the ceiling fan. She heard the door open, she saw Bam with his belongings. Suddenly, Bam unbuttoned his uniform without telling (Name).

The girl was staring at Bam, staring at his body, she didn't know that Bam had a body of a hot model, (Name) moved her eyes up and saw that her boyfriend was smiling at her. Oh god, he saw me staring! AAAAAAAAAAA.

"You can take a picture if you want." The male had a suggestive look plastered on his face. It seems he was having fun making the girl embarrassed.

"Hmp." I would if it wasn't so embarrassing.

The (h/c) haired girl looked away mumbling incoherent words. Bam finished changing onto his pajamas, he looked so comfortable now.

The golden eyed male plopped back on the bed and wrapped his arms around the girl. Oh, how he wished that this moment wouldn't end.

And so, the couple slept, cuddling and sharing each others warmth. When Bam felt that (Name) had a steady breathing and clearly sleeping, the male smiled softly and caressed the sleeping girl's hair before whispering.

"I love you, (Name)."

• • • •

It is now, Thursday. (Name) and Bam woke up early, specifically six in the morning. It was raining quite heavily.

The couple went down and saw (Name)'s mother watching the television instead of cooking breakfast. When the mother noticed the two teenagers, she spoke up.

"You both should go back to sleep. School is cancelled due to the harsh rain."

"YES!" (Name) rejoiced as soon as she heard the there's no school for today while Bam chuckled at her side. After rejoicing, she noticed that her father wasn't at home.

"Where's dad?"

"At work. Their company's very busy these past few days." Mrs. (Last Name) spoke sadly, honestly, she missed her husband.

"Awh." (Name) shoulder slumped down, and then she began to waddle away. With her boyfriend's help, she managed to walked up the stairs. Both of them decided to sleep again.

When they laid on the bed for a few minutes, the girl noticed that there were loud thunderstorms outside. (Name) sat up from and then looked at Bam, she called him out

"Bam?"

"Yeah?"

"Can you get Aki?"

".. Sure." With that, Bam stood up without questioning anything, he walked out of the room and went to the child's room.

The dark brown haired male came back with a crying child in his arms, Viole looked like he didn't know what to do. Bam placed Aki beside (Name) and the girl automatically wrapped her arms around her little brother, she knew that her Aki was afraid of thunderstorms, that's why she asked Bam to fetch him.

"Aw.. it's alright, Aki. I'm here." As soon as (Name) said this, a loud thunderstorm clapped outside. The loud and scary sound made the dark haired child cry even more.

"Shh, look.. big brother Bam is here to protect you." The girl pointed to her boyfriend, Bam immediately walked to the bed and took Aki. He sat beside (Name) and then covered their bodies with the thick blanket to keep them warm.

"Onii-chan.." Aki wailed as he gripped Bam's pajama, Bam began go rub circles on the crying child's back as he hugged the child tighter.

The two teenagers laid down on the bed with Aki placed in the middle, soon after, Aki finally stopped crying and was able to fall asleep after.

The (e/c) eyed female smiled tenderly at her little as she stroked his dark hair before looking at her boyfriend who was staring at her.

"What is it, Bam?" The girl asked.

"You know.." The golden eyed male trailed off on his words. (Name) hummed as she looked at Bam, expecting for an answer. After a few minutes of silence, Bam finally spoke up.

"You'd be a great mother." Bam said as he smiled making the (h/c) haired girl's cheeks to turned red, she wanted to scream and squeal right now, but instead of doing that, she reached out a hand on Bam's face just to pinch his cheek.

"What the hell were you sayinggg?" (Name) squinted her eyes at her boyfriend.

"I said, 'You'd be--" Viole cheekily grinned before he was cutted off with (Name) slapping his arm.

"Bam!"