Chapter 37

just one more chapter and we'll be on the epilogue (・∀・)

• • • •

Bam took notice of the song that was played again and again on the earphones, by now, he probably noticed that it was (Name)'s most favourite song.

They sat on the cold gym, the dark brown haired male placed the two bento box back in the paper bag before looking at his girl. "Want to go home?" He asked.

"Let's seat here for a sec." The girl said as she shook her head to refuse, she moved closer to Bam and then placed her head on his shoulder. She slipped her hands in the jacket that Bam gave her and then hugged herself before closing her eyes.

Bam did stared at (Name) and then placed a hand over the girl's shoulder, moving her head closer to his chest. (Name) nuzzled her head on Bam's chest as she takes in his warmth.

"You did good today." The male whispered.

(Name) shifts her head and pouted before saying, "How would you know that? You only watched the first set.." Bam could literally hear her pouting.

"Yeah, I'm sorry. Did you not like the food?" Bam asked as he looked down at his girl, worry lacing in his voice. He would probably regret making food instead of watching (Name)'s match if she ever gets mad or something.

The (h/c) haired girl shook her head, the food was very delicious. "I liked the food, but tomorrow, make sure to watch it. I'll make sure to amaze you." She said as she let out a small giggle.

Bam let out a relieved sigh before placing a hand on the girl's head and petting it. The couple didn't mind the stares of (Name)'s teammates.

The lovebirds didn't move on their spot until Hanae called them out, "Oi! They're closing up the gym, you guys better go home if you don't want to get stuck here."

"It's fine.. as long as I'm stuck here with Bam." (Name) said as she yawned, her response made the male beside her blush. (Name)'s response made Hanae walked up to her and almost wanted to pull her friend's ear. What a mom.

The dark brown haired male straightened his back and replied to the red headed girl, "We'll leave in a sec." He smiled but Hanae didn't return a smile, it was expected anyways, since Hanae isn't usually the one to show an expression on her face.

Hanae hummed before taking her bag that was placed in a seat beside (Name), she walked away and turned her back in the middle of it just to tell the couple something.

"Mister, listen here. Make sure that (Name) sleeps early and wakes up here, alright?" The red haired female said to Bam, she emphasized everything in that sentence. The male nodded slowly with a small smile.

"Ah, yes. Thanks for worrying for her."

"Tsk, I'm not worried." With that, Hanae walked out of the gym with one of her teammate without saying goodbye to the couple. To be honest, Hanae was surprised that (Name)'s boyfriend replied with a smile, she expected him to shiver in fear or something since when (Name) talks about Bam, she mentions him that he's cutesy and all.

The gymnasium was quiet, a few squeaks of shoes that rubbed against the floor can heard, the people on the area dispersed slowly.

Bam rubbed (Name)'s shoulder to gently wake her up. "..(Name)." He whispered softly.

The girl let out a groan for she still wants to rest  on Bam more, she snuggled closer to Bam. "We can continue this at home, you know. It'll be much more comfortable."

Upon hearing this, (Name) stood up on her seat and then walked, Bam followed behind with (Name)'s bag and the paper bag in one hand while his other one was placed on the girl's waist to support her for she was very slow at the moment.