Chapter 3

The trio have been going to school for about three months now, they became closer to each other, they go home together and eat together. They met new friends like the tall tan guy to calls everyone turtle, a girl who calls herself a princess, a guy who thinks he's an epic swordsman from an anime and another guy who knows martial arts.

"What club did sign up for?"

"I joined the volleyball girls club!"

"I didn't know you were athletic, (Name)." The dark brown haired male commented. He still couldn't decide on what club to join.

"That's probably the only reason why she got here in this class." Khun once again insulted his (h/c) haired friend.

"Hmp! Just wait and see my amazing skills!" (Name) crossed her arms and stood up in a dominant type of way. The girl was also quite known for her amazing skills in volleyball,  she was once placed in a magazine for being one of the best wing spikers in the prefecture.

They were on there lunch break, their chairs were moved next to eachother. Their bento boxes were out on it's glory, despite being rich enough to buy food in the cafeteria, the trio thinks that it's better to have food from home because you never know whether it's dirty or not.

"Ooh, what's that Bam?" (Name) pointed her chopsticks at the delicious looking cake.

"It's an almond cake. Want some?" Bam asked because the girl seemed to be drooling just from the sight of it.

"Yes please!" With that, Bam cutted his cake in half and the placed it on the space on (Name)'s bento box. The girl ate the cake with only two bites, guess she's really into sweets.

"Gamyeon." The girl's attention was on the yummy looking chocolate on Khun's box. Why does her friends have good food.

"What?"

"Can I have that? Thanks." (Name) didn't even wait for a reply, she took the chocolate and delightfully ate it.

"Oi! Tsk, why don't you ask your parents for some sweets?" The sky blue haired male was quite annoyed that the girl took his precious chocolate, but who cares, there's still a lot of it at home.

"Ehh, my coach called my mother saying that I should have a strict diet since I have to be strong and all as a wing spiker." The (e/c) eyed female rambled.

"I mean-- look at this muscles!" She said as she flexed her arms showing off her nonexistent muscles. Khun hid his laughter because of the idiot in front of him.

"Haha wow, do you have practice today?" Bam asked, he actually wanted to watch the girl's practice. He wanted to see what makes her so happy, because whenever she talks about volleyball, her eyes shine the brightest.

"Actually, yes! We have a practice match today. You can watch if you want to."

"Interesting, what school are you going against?" The 'blonde' haired male asked as he cleaned his table and put away his finished lunch.

"Uh, what was it again? Wol.. Wolhaiksong!" That school is a powerhouse school, their men's volleyball had already made it to the nationals. (Name) was confident that they could win after all, these past three months, her team stayed late in gym just to practice more.

The (h/c) haired girl made it to the nationals but it was only once, she wanted to feel what it was like to be in a humongous court and people cheering for her.

"I'm rooting for you!" Bam cheerfully said, it seems that (Name)'s attitude was slowly rubbing off on him.

"I hope you trip and fall." Khun said bluntly.

"Hey, that's not nice!" Bam scolded his 'blonde' haired friend.

"If we win, you both gotta treat me some ramen."

"Hah, deal."

The lunch break ended with the trio laughing at some picture. The teacher came in and discussed new topics that will be part of the second examination.

It was boring, honestly. (Name) did everything she could be balance out sports and academics because she learned her lesson last year. She failed exams and had supplementary lessons, it was literally hell, but hey, atleast she got to experience what it's like to be at the nationals. She was writing on her notebook, noting all the important things that the teacher is saying.

The dark brown haired male once again looked up from notebook and turned his head to the right. He couldn't help it, these past three months, he's been looking secretly at the girl beside him.

Khun noticed Bam's actions and then smirked, oh, he's gonna tell this to the boy's parents. Khun is like that snitch kid who tells everything to his friend's parents.

Hours passed and it was now after class, the trio stood in front of the door of the large gym. (Name) left to get changed and the two males made themselves comfortable on one of the seats where they wouldn't be noticed.

The squeaking of shoes and the ball hitting against the floor was the sound going around the gym. This was the first time that Viole and Khun would be watching a live sports, in the past, they never really had time to watch sports, they didn't even know that (Name) once appeared on a sports magazine.

(Name) now stood there in all her glory. The dark brown haired male stared at the girl, her clothes were.. revealing to him atleast. The girl wore as short shorts and her jersey that had her number on it. Her number is 08.

"Oi, Bam. You'll catch a fly if you keep your mouth opened like that." Bam couldn't help but blush at what Khun just said.

The game had started and the two male saw how powerful (Name)'s spike was. Bam couldn't focus on the game, he was sweating and blushing. Why was his heart beating fast?

"Hn, I wonder how powerful her slap is." The 'blonde' haired male wondered. If (Name) heard this, she would've probably slapped him.

In the end, (Name)'s team won and them the trio went to a ramen restaurant. Let's just say that (Name) almost drained the money out of Khun's wallet. The girl didn't bother Bam's because all he ever did was support her, so she only asked for one single ice cream from the dark brown haired male.

• • • •

might post chap 4 later idk