Chapter 24

It is now Thursday, the (h/c) haired girl could walk but only in slow baby steps. She wanted to go to school today since she missed two days at school due to her being at the training camp.

She's currently waiting for Jinsung to pick her up. She waited on her porch, she was seated in a wooden chair that her father placed so that she could sit there while waiting.

Suddenly, the sound of honking was heard. They're here, upon hearing the sound of the car honks, (Name) stood up as she held her backpack on her chest. The dark brown haired male noticed this and then ran up to the injured girl.

"(Name)! You can't stand up yet." Bam picked up the girl easily before she could even speak. He placed her on the car seat, he even putted on the seatbelt on her before getting on the car himself.

The sky blue haired male was seated on the front passenger seat just to give more space to his (h/c) haired friend.

As soon as Jinsung saw that the kids were already in, he stepped on the gas pedal.

"Thanks, Bam." (Name) smiled at her ever loving boyfriend, he's too caring and sweet to her.

"No problem. Just call me whenever you need something." Bam smiled back, defeating (Name)'s shine for he shines brighter the most. (Name) could probably be blind right now.

Khun and Jinsung could literally feel the blinding light coming from behind them.

After a few minutes, they reached the school. Bam got out first and carried (Name) again, this time, they both had to endure the people's stare as Bam carries the girl.

"I'll pick you guys up at four, alright?" The brown haired male said as he cracks the lollipop in his mouth.

"Roger that." Khun said and at the same time saluted to the adult. They didn't ask for a reason on why he'd be an hour late for they knew that he's a very busy man. The trio were thankful that this man gave them free rides everyday.

"Bye, kids!" With that, Jinsung's car speeds away. He didn't even give the teenagers a time to say goodbye.

The sky blue haired male turned to his friends and then spoke, "Need help with that?" He said as he saw that (Name) was struggling to hold her bag up.

"I got this."

"No you don't." Khun bluntly said before taking the heavy bag from his female friend's arms. Bam was thankful that he took it. After that, they walked to their classroom.

People stared at them, of course they'd be curious. Both of (Name)'s friends were a secret celebrity.

"Whoa, is he Khun Aguero?"

"He's cute."

"Girl, who?!"

"Both of them! But I'm sure that brown haired guy is taken."

"But he's still cute tho."

"Is that Viole?"

"I think that girl's cute."

Whispers of people can be heard by the trio, the whispers didn't affect them in any way since it was all positive. Ah, the people studying here are all very nice.

They reached their classroom and at the same time, the bell rang. Bam walked over to (Name)'s seat and then gently placed her there. Khun followed behind Bam and then placed the girl's bag on her side table hook.

She have the world's two famous stars around her palm. They both became very obedient and attentive when (Name) became injured, especially Bam, it was like he had this antenna on his head that he'd instantly be on the girl's side before she could ask for help.

The (h/c) haired girl's face was flushed due to embarrassment and the stares of her classmates. They probably already knew that Bam is Viole and Gamyeon is Aguero. (Name) was thankful that her classmates were always calm.

The teacher came in and class started immediately. (Name) was bombarded with homeworks that she missed. She slumped on her seat as she took the papers handed by her teacher. The dark brown haired male looked at his girl sympathetically.

With (Name) now once again back on her seat, Bam could finally stare at her again. The girl was busy writing on her notes and at the same time trying to answer the worksheets given by her teacher.

(Name) stopped writing for a moment to look at the large window beside her table, their school field had very few people on it since most of the students were still in class. She looked at the swaying leaves of the tress outside, she didn't know that she can relax just by looking at it.

The girl turned back her gaze at her notebook and worksheet and began to work once again. She felt someone looking at her, she looked at her side and saw Bam staring. (Name) smiled softly at the male.

Bam saw how (Name) caught him staring and even smiled at him, he looked away to hide his blushing face. He could hear (Name) and Khun's small laugh at side side. It wasn't his fault that he'd gotten used to staring at his girl's face everytime he saw her.

After a few hours, the teacher dismissed the class for lunch. (Name) stacked her papers and the placed it on her heavy bag, she took out her brand new bento box. Bam and Khun moved their seats beside the girl like what they usually do. (Name) immediately dug in to her food.

"Did you miss me?" Bam smirked and said referring to the time when they both didn't see eachother.

"A little bit. I do miss your hugs." The girl smiled warmly at the male in front of her. Bam took out his phone and scrolled through his contacts to show (Name) the text.

Love❣️
Sent 1:32pm

I miss you so much.

(*insert a pic of (Name) sleeping*)

"I haven't even held my phone when I was at the training camp.." (Name) looked confused as she took a bite of her delicious food. After realising that Bam's nickname for her was 'Love' with even a heart, she blushed and quickly composed herself since Bam was fine with showing her the endearment.

"Eh?" Bam also looked confused.

"Wait.. It's--" (Name) paused for a second. "Hanae!!" She continued, she aggressively opened her bag in search of a specific item but, she couldn't find it, her phone was probably back at home.

"Hanae?" The sky blue haired male said as he looked up from his food.

"Who's Hanae?" Bam's eyebrows furrowed after hearing the name that (Name) said, it sounded like a male's name for them even though it wasn't.

"Eh, my friend." The girl shrugged her shoulders, oblivious of the fact that her boyfriend became jealous over someone's name.

"Oi, (Name)." Khun called out to his (h/c) haired friend as soon as he notices the expression that Bam made.

"What?"

"Is there.. any guy in your training camp?" Khun said as he looks at his friend with a suspicious gaze.

"Of course, there is." There is a guy, which is the coach

Upon hearing the (e/c) eyed female's answer. The dark brown haired male gripped his chopsticks, almost snapping it, he looked like he wanted to explode. While on the other side, (Name) was emmiting a happy aura.

The blue poppy eyed male stared at his two friends while sweat dropping.