Chapter 4

"Class, group yourselves into three." The teacher said sa she said on her chair, they had just finished discussing the project that each group will be presenting.

Upon hearing what their teacher had just said, The (h/c) haired female instantly turned to her two friends. Bam nodded and at the same time smiled at the cheerful girl, however, Khun had a different reaction, he sighed and slammed his head on his table.

"Oiii, Gamyeon, why'd you gotta be like that! I'm a good group mate!"

"Yeah yeah, what topic did we get again?" The 'blonde' haired male groaned.

"Flowers!" Bam answered instead of (Name). He was quite happy that their topic were flowers, he still remembers the girl who gave him a flower. At that time, he was so happy, he even framed the flower, it was now hanging in the wall of his room.

"How we discuss now orrrrr.." The girl trailed off on her sentence as she took out her cellphone, she had a large grin on her face.

"Or what?" Khun raised a brow at her.

"Let's play Call Of Duty!!"

"If we get caught?"

"Don't worry, teacher said it's allowed to use gadgets.. for research purposes only." (Name) whispered the last part, she really wanted to play a game with them.

"I'll invite you guys. Add me, my username is 'im_potatoe.'" What a unique username.

"Potato huh, just like you." Khun said as he entered (Name)'s username.

"HAH, I know right." (Name) didn't even feel insulted when she was called a potato, it even looked like she was proud of being called like that.

Suddenly, a name popped up on the screen, it was 'cinnamonroll', it was already on the max level 150. It's rank was already on the legendary. (Name)'s rank was on Master 3 almost reaching the legendary rank.

"Woah, is this you, Bam?" The girl gaped at she looked at the dark brown haired male, she didn't know he was also good at playing games like this. Bam nodded and then soon saw that (Name) accepted his friend request.

"Gamyeon, what's taking you so long to add me?"

"Give me a sec." Oho? It seems that Khun was new to this game. After a few minutes of waiting, another name popped up on (Name)'s notification, it was 'blueberry'.

"PFT-- You're still on Rookie?" (Name) laughed at the 'blonde' haired male, the male blushed in embarrassment as the girl continued to annoy the hell out of him.

"Alright! I'll start the game." They were now on the loading screen.

"What should we do about the project?" Bam asked as he looked up from his phone.

"Let's discuss it on Saturday, your house."

"Okay." Bam was sure that (Name) wouldn't recognize his parents because she didn't even know what Viole looked like, normal girls at her age like to fan girl over hot guys they see on the internet, and (Name) was the opposite it them.

A few minutes into the game and Khun was failing, the only kills he has was two and his deaths is nine however, Bam and (Name) were killing it! They were literally killing people from left to right with such fast hands.

"Gamyeon, what the hell are you doing?!" The (h/c) haired girl yelled at her friend because he was being such a noob.

They were having fun playing till someone cleared their throat behind Bam. "May I know what you're doing?" Oh no, it was their teacher.

"Uh, researching?" (Name) sheepishly said with a small smile on her face but it was the opposite on her phone, it shows the word 'Victory'.

"Yes sure, honey."

• • • •

"Ah! FREEDOM!!" The (e/c) eyed female yelled as she ran out of the school gates. Thankfully, their teacher let them off the hook and only warned them about not playing games in class.

There were other students walking out of the school gates, some of them looked at the girl weirdly and some minded their own business.

Behind the screaming girl was Bam and Khun. By the look on Khun's face, it was like he was so done with her. The dark brown haired male only scratched the back of his head, feeling slightly embarrassed of his (h/c) haired female's actions.

"Should we get ice-cream?"

"Sure!" Bam immediately agreed at the mention of the sweet treat.

"Not in the mood." The readers already know who this is.

"Yeah yeah, whatever." There is no single day that Bam would be free from their bickering.

There the trio stood in front of a convenient store near the train station. (Name) and Bam simultaneously ran to the large ice-cream freezer, Khun calmly walked to drinks section.

"What do you wanna get, (Name)?"

"I'll have the cookies and cream one!" The girl said happily as she pointed at the iced treat she wants.

"Alright. I'll pay for it." The dark brown haired male said as he took his chocolate flavoured ice-cream from the freezer.

"Wha-- Really?"

"Yes, really." Bam said with a smile on his face, he needed to spend his money anyways since his wallet was getting bigger for it's being filled with more and more papers of money.

(Name) walked outside the store and waited to her two friends. After a few minutes, they came out with what they bought.

"What'd you get?" The girl asked Khun. The male sighed and held his bottle of water right in front of her face, the girl's face contorted with disgust and disappointed.

"Water?? You're so plain." The (e/c) eyed girl said before walking to Bam and taking the ice-cream politely.

"Teehee, thank you!" With that, the girl skipped happily with Bam and Khun following her from behind. She opened her the package of the ice-cream and took a bite.

"You bite ice-cream?" Khun said, he was now the one looking disgusted.

"What? You got a problem with it?"

"Just sayin'."

The three of them was now outside the train station, they couldn't enter yet because of their unfinished ice-cream. (Name) wasted no time and chomped up her sweet treat, and Bam was almost at the end of the cone.

The 'blue' eyed male looked at the messy female in front of him, there was a smudge of ice-cream was on her cheek which she didn't seem to notice.

"(Name), you have a bit of uh.." Bam pointed at his cheek.

"Huh?" The girl tilted her head in confusion. Does Bam want a kiss?

"Here." The dark brown haired male's hand reached for (Name) face, gently removing the smudge with his thumb and then placing his thumb on his mouth, licking it off.

When (Name) saw Bam's action, she blushed, hard. To be honest, it was kinda hot. Soon after, Bam noticed his actions earlier and because of that, he blushed and became shy. "A-ah, sorry."

".. It's okay."

Unbeknownst to the two, Khun was there recording the whole scene, he was looking forward to when he'd show this to them. He could also use the recording as a blackmail.