Chapter 10

i'm listening to a thousand years in slow version. this music fits perfectly 4 this chapter 🤭👌

• • • •

The three teens with a child was back once again on the dining table. The time was 6:30 in the evening, the dark brown haired male and his female guest was both avoiding each others gaze.

Arlene and the others noticed the awkward silence between the two. They watched every movement that the two made.

"Aki, say aaah."

"Aaaahmp." The black haired child obeyed his sister and ate the food given by his elder sister. (Name) was spoonfeeding Aki right now because they were in a hurry to eat since it's almost seven.

The dark brown haired male was glancing secretly at the girl beside him. Bam's cheeks were tinted with red as he remembers the scene back at his bedroom.

After a few minutes, all of them finished eating. All of the person in the room went outside to bid their goodbyes to their now favourite guest.

"Goodbye, (Name) and Aki. Comeback again." V said in a calm voice, his lips twitched up forming a small smile, he was happy that his son found someone very nice and charming.

"Feel free to visit again!" Arlene said with a satisfied smile on her face, after what she saw today, she shipped the two, hard. For her, (Name) and Viole looked so perfect together and to be honest.. she wouldn't mind getting a grandchild early since she saw how caring (Name) was to little kids.

"Thank you for having us today!" (Name) said as she bowed respectfully, after that, she looked at her little brother and said, "Aki, what do you say?"

"T-thanwk you." Aki said as he ran to the famous couple and then ushered them to kneel down. Bam's parents kneeled and then felt a sudden kiss on their cheeks.

"Awwe, you're so cute!" The brown haired female spoke in a sweet voice, she remembers how Viole was also this cute when he was a child, except that he's much more shy compared to Aki.

The black haired child ran back to his sister. And now, (Name) and Aki were now standing outside the mansion, in front of a car with Jinsung Ha on the driver's seat, the girl placed Aki in the car seat before entering. Bam and Khun followed inside and sat comfortably.

It was night out, they went past through streets and the blurriness of street lights. The peaceful silence and the sound of the car motor was very calming.

The ride was quiet, Aki was placed on his sister's lap, sitting comfortably. Beside (Name) was Bam, his hands were at his side, suddenly, a hand brushed against his. He looked down and saw (Name)'s hand near his own, he blushed and looked away.

The (e/c) eyed female buried her face on Aki's fluffy hair for she was blushing. She was thankful that it was dark.

Suddenly, a hand was placed on top of hers, tangling eachother's fingers. The girl looked up and then stared at the dark brown haired male with wide eyes.

Bam looked at the girl beside him with a confident smile, he tightened his grip on (Name)'s hand as the time passes like a fly. It was warm, he felt warm whenever he's near (Name) and at the same time he felt like exploding from embarrassment since he's still new to things like this.

The two stared at each others eyes, the background became blurred as they only saw the person in front of them clearly.

(Name) saw the most unique eyes she have ever seen, 'blue' eyes with a hint of gold, she felt like she could stare at him all day.

Bam saw the most brightest (e/c) eyes he's ever seen, he was drowning in her eyes. It was pretty.

This would probably a new moment that they wouldn't forget.

The car stopped and it seemed that they were already in front of (Name)'s house. The lights were on in their front gate.

The (h/c) haired female was unable to get up because of Aki being fast asleep in her lap. Bam  walked out of the car from the other side and then he opened the door where (Name) is seated near, he took the sleeping Aki and carried him. Thanks to him, (Name) finally got out of the car with her aching thighs.

The girl took Aki's bag that was inside the car and then walked to their front door. She knocked and yelled, "Mom, we're home!!"

"Welcome bac-- oh." (Name)'s mom said as she looked at the male that was carrying her small son. This was new. "Thank you for giving them a ride." She bowed respectfully and then continued, "I hope they didn't trouble you."

Bam replied as he shook his head and said, "Ah, no they didn't. I invited them over for our project."

"Is that so? Thanks for carrying Aki." (Name)'s mother looked at her daughter with a questionable gaze before taking Aki and his bag inside their house.

Now all that'd left on the porch was Bam and (Name), there was a soft light above their heads making everything seemed soft. Both of them was standing in front of each other and there was only a small distance between them.

"Um, Bam?"

"Yeah?" The dark brown haired male had a tender look on his face, he's liking what was happening right now.

".. Thank you for today." (Name)'s eyes were half opened and her voice was a little breathy

"It's no problem since it's yo--" Bam was cutted off by lips being pressed against his own, his eyes wide as his blood rushed up to his face. Everything seemed to go in slow motion.

(Name) kissed him for about two, three no-- five seconds, it wasn't much but this is probably their first kiss. Suddenly, the girl pulled away quickly and then ran inside her house closing the door with a slam. (Name) slid down to the floor from the other side of the door, her cheeks flared from embarrassment, thinking of only one thing, his lips felt so soft.

Bam was left outside, dazed and confused, confused because of (Name) shutting the door right in front of his face after kissing him. Unconsciously, his hand went up to his lips, it still remembers the feeling of (Name)'s still pressed against it. The 'blue' eyed male stared at the door for a few moments before snapping out of his daydreams.

A loud cough was heard behind his back, it was none other than Khun and Jinsung. "You didn't think we saw that, huh?"

"Damn, you scored kid."