Chapter 20

just had chicken wings and hashbrowns 4 dinner♥️👌

i ate so much that i'm bloated rn🤣🤣😭

• • • •

Today is Monday. The dark brown haired male came to school with Khun, who now have his light blue hair again, the only thing he changed was the color of his eyes, he wore brown contact lense.

As the two walked, people around them whispered saying that, Gamyeon looked like that famous Khun guy which he really is. Khun let his original hair out because he and Bam wanted to explain the bathroom scene from yesterday.

When they got to their classroom, their classmates didn't bother them. They all acted normal as if none of their classmates are celebrity look a like. Bam and Khun were thankful that their classmates were calm and kind hearted, they didn't bother anyone but their studies.

Class have already started and (Name) was still not at class, Bam was getting worried for the girl. Khun look at his female friend's seat and then sighed before looking away in the window.

The bell rang, a reminder that it was now lunch time. The teacher dismissed the students and soon, the people in the classroom slowly dissipates.

The dark brown haired male and Khun were seated with eachother like usual except (Name) wasn't with them. Both of them took out their bento box and then ate it silently, (Name) was usually the one who initiates conversations.

Bam lost his appetite and began to poke his food around, his friend noticed his action. "If you're not gonna eat it them I will."

Khun threatened with his chopsticks, to his surprise, Bam moved his box to Khun's table and then moved his head on his own table, almost slamming it.

"Oi, I'm sure she'll be here tomorrow." Khun poked Bam's head with his pointer finger.

It was a lie.

Today is Tuesday and (Name) is still not here. What happened to her?

Viole was getting drained easily when his girl wasn't here, he had no one to stare at. He wanted to see her again and explain, he wants her hugs and kisses.

He groaned in his seat as he stared at his messages to (Name) that still wasn't even seened. He took out his notebook and then began taking down notes or rather.. just scribbling (Name)'s face.

There's no way that Bam can live without (Name)!

After class, the two friends decided to visit the (h/c) haired girl's house. They were standing in the porch when they rang the doorbell, the door was opened by the dark haired child. Khun stood behind Bam.

"Hewwo."

"Hey, Aki. Is your sister here?" The 'blue' eyed male bent down to the child's level as he spoke in a gentle tone.

"Mmm." Aki shook his head.

"Do you know where she i--" Bam was cutted off by an angry yell of a father.

"You!!" (Name)'s father stomped on Bam's way and the took him by the collar. Bam became nervous with a hint of fear, he sweats for the father in front of him was clearly angry.

"Y-yes?" He gulped, he couldn't even hide his afraid expression. Mr. (Last Name) was about to speak but was beaten to it by his wife.

"Honey! Stop that!" The mother slapped her husband's arm on the poor boy's collar. She smiled warmly before widening the door to let them in.

She looked at Khun who was behind Bam, at first, she thought that the light blue haired male was a female because of the hair that reached up to his shoulders. His hair also look soft to touch.

"Come in. We have something to talk about."

All of them were now in the living room, the (Last Name)'s adults on the right side of the sofa while Bam and Khun sat at the left side. Aki was playing with teddy bear while watching his favourite Disney princess series, 'Sofia the First'.

"..." None of them spoke a word. The only thing that can be heard on the back was Sofia the first's theme song.

🎶 "I was a girl in the village doing alright
Then I became a princess overnight" 🎶

Aki dropped his teddy bear and began to clap his hand while also singing with the song. He didn't even feel bothered by the serious about the adults behind him.

"Uh.. um.." The dark brown haired male stuttered, thankfully, his friend was there to support him. Khun placed a hand over his shoulder and gave him a reassuring grip.

🎶 "Now I gotta figure out how to do it right
So much to learn and see" 🎶

All of them ignored the princess theme song. Bam spoke up, "(Name) and I had a misunderstanding."

"She told me she saw you with an another girl." Mrs. (Last Name) said calmly, she needed to act like a grown up unlike her husband who almost punched a boy fifteen years younger than him.

"That girl was me." The 'brown' eyed male spoke up as he raised his arm.

"But you're a guy." The girl's father stated the obvious.

"Yes I am. I'm actually Gamyeon but my real name is Khun Aguero Agnis." The sky blue haired male stated. The background music was now in the chorus.

🎶 "I'm so excited to be (Sofia the First)
I'm finding out what being royal's all about (Sofia the First)" 🎶

"..Why didn't you tell us last time?"

"I wasn't ready.." Khun looked down, his fingers tangled with eachother.

"Well, sorry to say this but, at first glance you do look like a girl." (Name)'s mother laughed. The mood of the room seemed to lighten up.

"Pft-- Tell us the whole story." The father joined the bursts of laughter.

"So uh.. I was helping Khun remove the blonde dye from his hair in the bathroom. I slipped on the soap suds on the ground and the fell on top of Khun. That's when (Name) came to the scene." The dark brown haired male explained.

"BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"The father bursted in laughter, and soon the whole people in the room was laughing except the dark haired child who was still singing.

After a few minutes, their laughter died down. Bam spoke up, "May I know where (Name) is?"

"Oh.. she hasn't told you. She's on a training camp right now."

"Just so you know, she'll be very busy this month, she have to practice more because of the Interhigh Nationals." The father added.

"Ah, did (Name) bring her phone? She's not answering my calls." Bam asked as he looked down at his phone.

"She did but.. I don't she'll use it. Don't worry, kiddo. We'll help you on talking to her."

Now, all of them conversed and caught up with eachother. (Name)'s mother took out her daughter's baby pictures and gave it to Bam, she already had two copies incase (Name) had a boyfriend. And now was the time to give it.

Aki was at the background vibing on Sofia the First episodes that he had already watched a multiple times.

Bam and Khun smiled at each baby picture they saw. There was only one thing on their mind, '(Name)'s so cute.'

There was one picture that Bam liked a lot, it was a child (Name) in a vast field of colorful flowers, the place where they first met.