Chapter 18

"What do I call you now?" The (h/c) haired girl asked, she really liked the name 'Bam'.

"You can choose." Viole gave a smile.

"Alright, you're still my Bam." The girl said and after that, she let out a gasp which made her boyfriend concerned.

".. (Name)?"

"If you're famous, then.. you have many fangirls!" (Name) shivered at the thought of Viole's fangirls attacking her.

"You don't have to worry about them." Bam said with a confident smile on his face. The girl thought of something scary while Bam thought otherwise, he wouldn't leave (Name) for anyone else.

"Seriously, (Name). How did you not recognize them?" Khun asked as he placed his hand under his chin and his elbow placed on the table.

"I don't know? I never watched TV.." (Name) answered and at the same time she remembers how she'd spent all her time dedicated to volleyball or just in bed reading fanfics.

"Yeah, (Name) doesn't even have any social media sites except probably a messaging app." What (Name)'s mother said was true tho. All app that the girl have on her phone was a single game and the messaging app, she also have pictures of her, Bam, Khun and some of her friends.

"Wow, you're such an old lady." The 'blonde' haired male mocked.

"Hahahaha! She is." Mr. (Last Name) laughed and agreed. He remembers the time when he bought his daughter a phone and after a few days, she only opened it once.

"I'm not!"

"You are."

"No, I'm not."

"Yes your are."

Bam let out a long sigh as he watched his friends bickering again, the adults laughed at the two frenemies.

And so, the dinner ended with Gamyeon not telling that he really is Khun. He still didn't want to tell them because of his father, Edahn have many children and had different woman every night. He didn't want (Name) and her family that he befriended be disgusted of him.

Before entering the car, (Name) skipped over to her boyfriend and stole a kiss on his cheek. After that, the girl ran back to her family who was already in the car, she didn't give Bam any time to give a response.

"Bye, Bam and Gamyeon!" Khun gave a small smile as he waved his hands at his (h/c) haired friend, they could see Aki's small hands waving outside of the car window.

Once the car was out if their sight, the dark brown haired male turned to Khun. He had this solemn look on his face before saying, "You know that you missed the chance to tell (Name)."

"I'll probably tell her some day." The blue poppy eyed male shrugged his shoulders before turning away.

"Just make sure to tell her when you're ready, alright?"

"Yeah yeah." Khun waved his hand as his other hand was placed on his pocket.

• • • •

When the (h/c) haired girl got home she notice that her phone kept vibrating, she unlocked her phone and was bombarded by messages from her Volleyball Club group chat.

Their coach sent the details.

"Everyone on the Volleyball Girl's Club must attend the training camp incoming this Monday up to Saturday. After the training camp, we will be training once again for the Prefectural Qualifiers and IF we reach and win in the finals, we will be qualified to join the Interhigh Nationals.

We wish you all luck."

(Name) read this on shock for this message was so sudden. She run towards her parents and spoke, "Mom! Read this." She handed her phone to her mother, her father who was behind his wife, took a peek of the phone.

"Oh! This is so sudden!"

"Make sure to win, kiddo." Her parents reaction were different, her father was happy that his daughter can experience tournaments like this while (Name)'s mother was very worried that she wouldn't see her daughter for a week.

"Make sure to pack your clothes tomorrow. Oh, and also tell your uhm.. boyfriend."

"Will do!" (Name) blushed when her mom said the word 'boyfriend'. She ran up to her room and then changed did her night routine before plopping down on the soft bed.

She decided that she'd go to Bam's house and surprise him.

She was about to sleep since it was already late, but she was disturbed by a small hand placed against her arm.

"Nee-chan."

"What is it, Aki?" The girl said in a muffled voice for her face was planted on the soft pillow.

"Can I sleep with chu?" The dark haired child spoke in a cute voice and at the same time did puppy eyes, he knew that his dear sister can't resist it.

(Name) could literally feel the sparkle and lights that Aki was emitting, she moved her head to the side and stared at the child before placing his small body against (Name)'s. Both of the siblings slept soundly until the morning sun came.

The (e/c) eyed female woke up up early and did her morning routine before wearing simple clothes. She didn't wear anything fancy, after all, Bam's house is already like her second home.

She got her breakfast and then kissed her parent's cheeks as a goodbye. She skipped happily on the street, after a few minutes of walking, she finally reached the train station. The ride was peaceful and quiet since it was still early in the morning. After two stations, she finally reached her destination.

The girl once again skipped out as he saw the dark brown haired male's mansion, she knew that this would be a great day.

After atleast ten minutes, she was now standing in front of their front door, she pressed the doorbell and waited for a few minutes. There was no answer.

"Huh, they always answer when someone rings the bell tho." (Name) muttered. Perhaps she was too early? or maybe they were still asleep?

She tried to open the door and to her surprise, it was unlocked, she let herself in and looked around the large quiet place. The mansion was actually pretty scary when there's no one making a noise. She wondered where Arlene or V is.

(Name) walked up the stairs slowly as to not make any noise that could disturb the place. She tip toed up to Bam's room and then slowly opened it. She looked around the bedroom and saw no one but, suddenly, she heard a noise coming from the bathroom.

She slowly opened the door and was greeted by her boyfriend on top of some girl! The girl had light blue hair and was very pretty. (Name) knew she couldn't compete against this girl's beauty.

The (h/c) haired girl trembled in anger and sadness, she could feel her heart become heavy and her tears slowly pour out of her eyes.

I thought he loved me..

"(Name), it's not what you thin--" The golden eyed male didn't get to finish his sentence because (Name) slammed door.

The girl ran out of his room and the ran downstairs, she tripped on her feet halfway the stairs because she couldn't see properly due to her hot tears. Thankfully, she didn't get any bad injuries, she could only feel bruises forming up. She ignored the pain and then ran away, limping.

The dark brown haired male chased after his girl with a worried expression, this was a huge misunderstanding.