Chapter 15

the pic above is the hoodie that y/n chose last chapter.

ik that 365 days is from netflix but i wanted movie theatre scene so--

• • • •

"Huh? 365 Days?" The (h/c) haired girl turned around and looked at Bam in shock, she didn't he like watching movies like that. She already saw the trailer of it and the film poster before they came to the mall.

"Yeah."

"You sure you want to watch that?"

"If you want to."

"Then no." Bam looked down and thought that (Name) was still probably mad at him.

The 'blonde' haired male was in Bam's room sipping his coke as he laid on the his friend's bed. Oh, how he enjoyed the drama. He wore headphones so that he can hear what happens to Bam.

Khun smirked before saying, "Take her hand and then watch that '365 Days'. It's a really good movie." He already knew what kind of movie that is, he wanted Viole to gain some sexual knowledge because y' know.. babies.

"I don't want to force her again." Bam whispered to only Khun could hear.

"Just buy her good food if she gets mad."

Bam sighed before walking toward his girl. He took her hand and then dragged her to the movie area.

This is Bam's first time where he could walk freely around a crowded place like this mall. If he was back at being Viole, bodyguards would surround him to protect him from crazy fans.

"Oi, Bam!" (Name) yelled as she struggled against Bam's grip on her hand, she looked at him in horror as he asks to get a ticket for the movie, '365 Days' that was at 3:30pm.

"Are you guys eighteen years old?" The woman over the counter asked she as looked at the two suspiciously.

"Yes, yes we are." The dark brown haired male easily lied, just what the hell is Khun teaching him? Him and (Name) were still seventeen years old.

Thankfully, the woman believed Bam, it was probably because of how Bam's height, he was at 180cm or 5'10, almost at six feet. This is why (Name) always need to look up to him whenever they're talking.

"Alright. Here's the ticket." The woman handed the ticket to Bam, he gladly took it and then placed it in his wallet. (Name) was looking away the whole time, she thought that what if Bam was secretly a pervert. She shivered just by thinking of it.

The couple walked away still holding hands, (Name) spoke up. "Do you really want to watch a movie like that?"

"Yup, Kh-- Gamyeon said that it's a great movie. So why not?" At the mention of Gamyeon, the girl's nose flared, she didn't want to taint Bam's purity by watching a movie like that!

"I'm gonna kill him." She muttered with murderous aura surrounding her. Khun, who was listening from the other side sweats and then sighs, atleast it'll be worth it.

"Should we get lunch?"

"We should!" (Name) smiled upon hearing the world 'lunch', it was as if she was tamed.

"Where do you want to eat?"

"Uhh.. McDonald's?" The (e/c) eyed female couldn't think of anything except McDonald's, she was craving for their for a long time, she couldn't have it because her parents and coach were strict on her diet, but when she's with Bam, she was free to eat anything!

"Sure." Bam gripped the girl's hand hand before walking to the direction of where the fast food place is.

After a few minutes, they're finally seated together in McDonald's, Bam asked (Name) what she wanted order.

"How about you seat here and I'll order."

".. Okay." Bam gave in, he wanted to be the one who pays but (Name) was firm on her decision.
As for (Name), she didn't want to be dependent on Bam, she wants to be a strong independent woman.

In a matter of minutes, the girl came back with a tray filled with food. She ordered two of burgers, large fries, nuggets, fried chicken and one extra large iced tea. One iced tea because she wanted to share with her lover like in cute movie scenes. She didn't want to order coke since she remembers the time when Gamyeon ruined her and Bam's moment.

The dark brown haired male stared at the amount of food placed in front of him, his girl who was seated beside him was already munching on the food. He took a hold of his cheeseburger and then bit on it, he looked at his side stared at (Name) as if he was looking at a movie.

The girl noticed him looking and spoke, "Hm? What is it, Bam?" She asked and at the same time she bit on her burger while her other hand reached out for the fries.

"No, nothing." Bam shook his head and then looked away from (Name)'s gaze. As soon as the girl turned her attention away from Bam, he took out his phone and the captured a perfect moment.

The (h/c) haired girl's face in the picture was messy, smudges of food were present near her mouth and at the same time she was biting into the burger.

Bam let out a chuckle when he looked at picture and was heard by (Name), the girl squinted her eyes at Bam before saying, "What is it?"

"Nothing.." Bam looked away as he forced himself to hold his laugh.

"Oh really?"

"Yes really."

"Them what's that on your phone?" Upon hearing this, Bam let looked at his opened phone, he froze when he saw (Name) looking at the picture he took.

"Um.."

"Delete it!!!"(Name) screeched, she didn't like how she looked at the picture, she looked like a mess and a pig!!

The 'blue' eyed male shook his head because he like the picture, his girl looked very cute in it.

"Bam, give it to me."

"No."

"Give it--!" The (h/c) haired girl was shocked that Bam took a handful of her fries and ate of right in front of her. How brave.

"How dare you!" She once again screeched and then lunges at her boyfriend, and fortunately, Bam was strong enough to catch her. Now, she was placed on his lap.

The two blushed and then slowly moved away, after that, they had an awkward silence as they ate.

"Um, you can have my fries." Bam handed his untouched fries to the girl beside him.

".. Thanks." (Name) pouted as she looked at her lover, the dark brown haired male gave a small smile before pecking the girl on her lips, catching her off guard. This was probably a revenge on (Name) who was always the first one to make a move, and now Bam used the uno reverse card and managed to initiate it.

All of (Name)'s blood rushed up to her face as she looked away, 'When did Bam became that confident?!', she thought.

Khun who was on the other side of the earpiece on Bam's ear was listening like his life depended on it, he sips on his coke delightfully and smiles evilly.