Chapter 14

Today is the day.

It's Saturday, it means that this is the day that the (h/c) haired girl and Bam will go on a date. It is ten in the morning and the couple was now walking around in the mall.

(Name) was looking around for stores she's interested in, and at the same time she holds Bam's hand. The two of them became inseparable when they became a couple, they always held eachothers hand whenever they're near each other.

The girl dragged Bam into a clothing store and decided to look a clothes that will suit Bam. Honestly, everything he wears looked good on him.

They walked around the store in search of anything that'd interest them. (Name) thought of something before saying, "We should buy cute couple shirts!" Her eyes sparkled just at the thought of the two of them wearing the same clothing designs.

"Anything you say." The dark brown haired male smiled and as always, he agreed. He brought his mother's black business card so he didn't have to worry about lacking money.

His mother, Arlene, have already approved of (Name) ever since she took a step in their house. She'd give anything just to make the girl stay with her son, girls like (Name) are very rare.

Bam's 'blue' coloured eyes wandered around the area as he saw a good looking dress that would fit his girl. His eyes fixated at the cute gray dress, he took (Name)'s hand and then dragged her to where the dress is. The girl was confused why she was dragged there when she was busy looking at the couple shirts.

".. Huh?"

"This dress.. I think it'll look good on you." Bam scratched the back of his head, his hair was getting quite long and he doesn't know if (Name) likes it or not, guess he'll just have to ask later.

"You have great eye, Bam!" Of course he would, he's been on the showbiz and modeling industry for almost all of his life! People around him often give him advices on the colour pairings and styles.

"Yea--" The male was cut off with a scream behind his back.

"OH MY GOD! VIOLE, IS THAT YOU?!" An unknown girl, probably a fan girl, trembled in excitement upon seeing a familiar back. Bam gulped and at the same time sweats.

The (h/c) haired girl frowned at the unknown girl grinning at her boyfriend, this was new. The new girl screamed as if (Name) wasn't there.

"Say that you don't know Viole." Said a voice from his ear, Bam wore an earpiece that was given by his great friend, Khun. Both of them planned this, whenever something unexpected happens and Bam doesn't know what to do, Khun will help just by saying an advice.

"Um, who's Viole?"

"..." The girl who screamed earlier became silent as she stared forward like her soul just went out of her body.

"Oh god! I'm so sorry! I thought you looked familiar so I--"

"Ah, don't worry. It's alright." Bam raised his hands above and then shook it as he tries to stop the girl.

The unknown girl then turned to (Name) and then bowed her head and said, "I'm sorry of the inconvenience I caused."

(Name) shook her head frantically, perhaps she judged her too quickly. "Hey, it's okay."

Upon hearing what (Name) said, the girl quickly ran away as possible, trying to escape the embarrassment she felt.

"Well that was new. I didn't know you resembled that Viole guy.." The (e/c) eyed female looked at the direction of where the fan girl ran away. Bam froze and his heart beat fast.

"Say that you both have the same hair color." Khun was once again here to save the day.

"Uh.. we have the same hair color..?" Bam was even unsure of his answer. His girl squinted her eyes at him, looking at him suspiciously.

"YOU IDIOT! YOU SOUNDED SO SUSPICIOUS!" Jesus, Khun's now screaming in his ear.

"Hmm, yeah. You're even more handsome than Viole." How oblivious. She doesn't know that Bam really is Viole.

"Ha ha ha, yeah.." Bam laughed awkwardly and at the same time he couldn't look at (Name) in the eyes, it made him feel guilty, he was in a relationship with her and yet he lies.

"Should I get this dress?" The (h/c) haired girl held the dress to her chest as she looks at the tag price. Once she knew that had enough money to pay for the dress.

"Yeah, you should." The dark brown haired male calmed himself down. (Name) once again dragged Bam to where the couple shirts were placed. She looked at the racks once again before finding something that caught her eye.

It was a hoodie, it's very cute, the color for the female was white and for the males was black, in the middle of it was a cute panda design. Her eyes twinkled as she took the hoodies.

"Look at this!"

"It sure is cute." Bam let out a laugh, seeing her so excited over something so small make him want to surprise her with something big.

"I'll go pay now."

"Wait-- I'll pay."

"But you've already given free treats!"

"(Name), I'll pay." Bam argued.

"Nope!"

"Just take the clothes from her hands forcefully. Oh, and make sure to run while you're at it."  Khun said over the earpiece in the 'blue' eyed male's ear, Bam followed his friend advice and then took the clothes from distracted girl and then running away to the cashier.

(Name) chased after her boyfriend while she glares at him, Bam was much more faster and athletic than (Name).

Suddenly, the (e/c) eyed female face planted on the floor because her right knee felt like it was in pain, she couldn't properly describe what it felt like. 'Will this also happen if I play volleyball? I hope not.'

People around her began to stare at the fallen girl, probably thinking that she was clumsy.

The dark brown haired male was grinning when he finally reached the cashier, when he turned around, (Name) was no longer chasing him. He quickly payed the items be took before running back.

In the middle of his run, he saw his girl on the floor with an unreadable expression on her face.

"(Name)!" You okay?" His voice was a little breathy because of his run. He helped her get up from the floor by placing his hands under the girl's armpits and then lifting her.

"Y-yeah. Don't run away next time!" (Name) shook her negative thoughts away, this was a date so she shouldn't be thinking of unrelated things like volleyball. She gave Bam a small glare before walking away.

"Yeah, I promise!" Bam said as he scratched his head and then followed after (Name).

"Hmp."

After a few seconds of walking, Bam saw a movie.

"Should we watch a movie? I saw one called '365 Days.'" It seems the Bam didn't get a good look at the film poster.