Chapter 32

i told myself that i was gonna make 1 chapter today so why the hell did i make 2😂😂

• • • •

"Hey, (Name)." The dark brown haired male greeted as he raised his hand to wave, he looked at his girl's clothing, this was new, she's never worn a dress before. He bit his bottom lip and managed to fought off an incoming blush.

Khun let out a cough to free his friend from his dazed state though, it didn't work. So, he elbowed Bam in the ribs making him snap out of it.

"Oi, Khun!" (Name) called out.

"What are you doing here?" The (h/c) haired girl asked Bam. The male was about to answer but Khun beat him to it.

"Well, when your mother came to the restaurant, she was bawling her eyes out saying that her baby girl and boy was missing. Hah, seems she doesn't trust you enough to be alone." Khun said as he looked at the dark haired child who was still punching the hell out of the animal characters.

"What's he doing here? I thought this was a family lunch and dinner?" (Name) whispered to Bam as she looked suspiciously at her friend.

"I heard you. It is a family bonding, my family also got invited." The sky blue haired male replied as he crossed his arms over his chest, he shivered at the thought of his dad and siblings meeting (Name).

"Hmp. Anyways, you're here to take me to that French restaurant?"

"No. We're here to accompany you though Mom said that we need to be present on the buffet restaurant for dinner 'cause she already paid for us." The dark brown haired male stated as he picked up the child who had just finished his violent game.

"Onii-chan!" Aki yelled happily, he missed big brother Bam despite only seeing him a couple of days ago.

"Sweet! Free food!" (Name) exclaimed happily.

"Ever since you've became Bam's girlfriend, you've always been getting free food." Khun said.

"Hah, you're just jealous that I have someone who voluntarily buys me food while you're on your own." The girl sassed her friend, she held her head high in confidence as she crossed her arms in smug manner.

"Yeah yeah, whatever." With that, Khun waved his hands, shrugging off (Name)'s sassy statement about him. He was used to a kind of conversation like this with hi female friend, to be honest, conversations like that was fun to him.

The trio with the child walked out of the arcade, since they have nothing to do, they decided to stay at the beautiful garden area.

They reached the garden after a few minutes of looking for it. They sat down on the available bench, (Name) and Bam sat down with Aki at the girl's side while Khun was beside Bam since the bench was big enough for all of them to fit.

They stayed in the garden for a few minutes in silence, admiring the magnificent view that the pretty flowers made. "This is pretty." The girl said as she looked at the flowers.

Bam looked at his girl with a soft smile before saying, "You're pretty." He had a cheeky smile on his face, ever since (Name) and Bam dated, the male had gotten a lot of confidence. In the sidelines, they can here Khun cough and fight off a laugh.

"Thanks, chestnut." (Name) grinned and kissed her boyfriend's cheek, she couldn't get over of how sweet Bam is.

Khun stood up and stretched his arms, he took the dark haired child who was traumatized just from seeing him but now, Aki's comfortable with Khun's company.

"What're you gonna do?" The girl asked.

"Just watch." Aki was placed in the yellow coloured flowers and then Khun made him smile. The blue poppy eyed male counted up to three before snapping a picture.

Khun walked over to (Name) and Bam and showed them the picture, when Khun saw the couple's reaction, he smiled smugly. He have a hobby of capturing photos, this was probably the reason why he's been secretly taking pictures and videos of (Name) and Bam's moments together or... he have other plans.

"Gah! Aki looks so cute here!" (Name) squealed as she pinched her little brother's chubby cheeks softly as to not make it red.

"Take a picture of us too." Bam suggested and Khun replied with a nod and a small smile. Aki was holding onto Khun's sleeve.

The couple walked to the different coloured flowers and then began to pose. The dark brown haired male's hand was placed on his girl's waist while (Name) made a piece sign with a grin on her face.

"Three.. two.. one!" Khun took a photo and then showed it to his friends. "Wah!! Send it to me!" (Name) exclaimed.

"Later." The sky blue haired male was about to walk back to the bench but was stopped by (Name)'s hand grabbing arm.

"Hm? What is it?"

"We still don't have a picture with you yet." Khun's face softened, he was happy that (Name) remembered him. How touching.  And so, the trio with Aki took a picture with the pretty flowers.

After a few hours, (Name) felt her stomach grumble. "Should we get lunch?"

"Sure, but let's eat light foods since we'll be eating in a buffet later." The dark brown haired male suggested.

"Alright."

• • • •

It is now almost dinner time, the trio came to the buffet restaurant that Bam's mother said. They all went inside and saw a large table filled with different people, most of them had light blue hairs like Khun.

"Hey, bro!" A short light blue haired male yelled, thankfully, not many people were in the restaurant.

"Shut it, Hachuling." Khun grumbled at his older brother. He sat near his friends, shrugging off his older brother.

"Where were you?" (Name)'s mother crossed her arms over her chest as she glared at her daughter.

The (h/c) haired girl sheepishly laughed and scratched the back of her head before saying, "I was uh..you know, walking around." She gulped.

"Uhuh." The mother said as she once again glared at her daughter, she placed Aki on her lap and then made him drink water. She ignored her daughter and decided to nag her once they're home.

Beside (Name) was Bam, he was holding his girl's hand from under the table while he's having a conversation with Khun's older sister, Mascheny.

"So, who's she?" The sky blue haired female asked Bam as she looked the female beside Bam.

"Who?" Bam asked. He saw Mascheny point a finger at his girl. "Oh, (Name), my girlfriend."

"Woah, I didn't know you had it in you." Mascheny was very chill, she's the type that would boldly ask anyone a question that'd probably make them embarrassed but when they looked at her face, they can see that she's very cool and chill.

The (h/c) haired girl looked around the table, she felt someone staring at her, her eyes wander and saw the long haired male looking at her.

Edahn placed his hand on his chin and his elbow on the table continuosly staring at the (e/c) eyed female. He smirked and then wriggled his eyebrows before winking at the girl. This made (Name) froze and look away at the man.

Bam's father noticed Edahn's actions, so he raised an arm above the sky blue haired adult and slapped him at the back of the head.

"Ow! What the hell?"

"You didn't think I saw that."

"I'm not hitting on her." Edahn said with a questionable look.

"You are. That's my son's girlfriend, you manwhore." With that, V turned away from his friend.

"I know I am." Edahn mumbled and shrugged off the insult. He was used to being called something like that.