Chapter 33

THE PIC ↑ IS ACCURATE AF😂😂🤦😂

• • • •

The dinner was still ongoing, the (h/c) haired girl shamelessly ate her food like a madman in front of the famous persons being around her.

The restaurant wasn't filled with people, in fact, it seems like they were the only one there. Men with suits filled the area and (Name) didn't mind them.

"Wow, (Name). You look so good on that dress." Arlene stated as she played around with her fork, she smiled secretly for she was the one who gave the dress to  (Name)'s mother.

"Ah, thank you." The girl smiled at the brown haired female as she took a forkful of pasta. Bam who was at her side was staring at his girl, whenever (Name) eats, all he could do was stare and think that (Name) eats so well.

The family around the table noticed Bam's loving stare, they awkwardly ate quietly while Aguero comfortably sat in his seat, ignoring the public display of affection of his friend, he was so used to this. "He does this all the time." Aguero muttered as he took a bite of his food.

Arlene and (Name)'s mother was looking at their son and daughter with a bright smile plastered on their faces. What are they planning now?

A few minutes of silence occurred, suddenly a dark blue haired male spoke up. "Aren't you that volleyball player?"

"You know me?!" (Name) almost jumped up from her seat because not many people know her.

"Yeah, I saw you on TV once. Oh, and also on the sports magazine." Asensio said, he looked like he had just seen a star in front of him. His eyes were sparkling in amazement.

"You play volleyball?" Arlene asked with a look of surprise, (Name)'s mother haven't told her this.

"Yes, actually, I have a competition tomorrow."

"Oh my, you should've been resting today." Arlene placed a hand over her mouth, guilty that she invited (Name) without even knowing her schedule.

"Don't worry, it's fine. I just need a good'ol ten hours of sleep and I'm good to go." (Name) said as she shook her free hand, she gave Bam's mother a smile.

Actually, at first, (Name) hesitated on coming but when she heard that they'll be in a buffet, she couldn't just refuse food, plus Bam will be there.

"Are you sure you'd be able to play? I see that you're not wearing your knee braces today." The brown haired female asked, concern lacing on her voice.

"Yep! I'm sure, my doctor said so, though he said that I should wear the knee braces whenever I play volleyball." (Name) replied.

"Wow, you're athletic." The head family of Khun's commented. V, who was a his side, looked at his friend suspiciously.

"Ah, yes."

As the adults and teenagers talked to eachother, the dark haired child who was sitting on his mother's, he was staring at a boy who's a kid just like him.

The boy had light blue hair and was wearing a dark blue  hoodie that had short sleeves, he looked like he was bored. He played around with his food and soon noticed that someone was staring at him. He looked up from his plate and saw that a child with an lower than three years of his.

Khun Ran stared at the kid and then waved his hand and Aki did the same. Aguero noticed his little brother's actions and thought that Ran needed to befriend a good kid like Aki.

"Aki, come here." The sky blue haired teenager called out the dark haired child and Aki instantly obeyed, he jumped down from his mother's lap and then ran to where Aguero is.