Chapter 11

his eyes omg

i luv bammmmm sm

• • • •

Today is now Sunday, the (h/c) haired girl locked herself in her room-- probably procrastinating. She sat on her study table trying to distract herself by studying, as minutes flew by, (Name) glanced at her cellphone which was placed on her bed. She was waiting for a certain someone to send her a message or some kind of reply to her-- um.. kiss.

"The powerhouse of a cell is mitocho--" Suddenly, a ding that was coming from heard phone was heard, it means someone messaged her. The girl scrambled to her bed as fast a she could, almost face planting against the floor.

When she finally got her hands on her phone, the notification was only from Facenotebook reminding her of someone's birthday was today. She groaned before throwing her phone back on the bed, she went back to her study table and sat down on her comfy seat.

"Alright, let's start with the basic parts of a flower and then what some of it symbolises." (Name) cracked her fingers and then began to seriously study this time.

"So commonly, a flower have female and male parts huh.. hmm.." Seriously, what is going on in her mind.

"Does that make them transgender or bisexual? Wait what?" She mumbled as she placed a finger on her chin, after thinking of nonsenses things, she went back to studying and taking a few notes here and there.

"Ding!"

"..."  Just ignore it.

"Ding!"

"..." You don't wanna embarrass yourself tomorrow right?

"Ding!" What if it's Bam?

(Name) glanced at her phone as it lit up and vibrated again and again due to the notifications or messages she's receiving. She stared at it for a few seconds before running to it.

If I fail to present our project properly tomorrow, it's Bam's fault.

The girl shrugged and then opened her screen, it seems that she's added into a group chat with two other people. She was greeted by a bunch of messages.

3:33 PM

blueberry has added you to yEEt pRojEct

° ° °

blueberry
Oi, @potato(Name)
here's the ppt
bluberry sent a message • • •

cinnamonroll
(Name), are you busy?

blueberry
she's probably doing dumb stuff
make sure to study or
u might embarrass urself tomorrow

cinnamonroll
Gamyeon, be nice
I know she'll do her best

blueberry
whatevs
helllooooo @potato(Name)
don't think i saw u being
active just a few mins ago

cinnamonroll
Should I help you
report @potato(Name) ?
The powerpoint that Gamyeon
made seems a bit long.

You
Hey, sorry 4 being late
i downloaded the ppt
thanks, gamyeon

blueberry
finally.
what's taking u so long 2 answer?
hM?