Chapter 36

bAM'S YUMMY---

this is how bam is like in this book, innocent s1 Bam probably don't have the courage to kiss a girl😂

• • • •

The (h/c) haired girl was now on the bus with her teammates, she was driven to school by her oh, so ever loving boyfriend, Bam. And now, she's currently chatting with him.

"You've been with eachother arms for who knows how long and just an hour of separation, you already miss him." The red headed female commented as she took a seat beside (Name), she placed her neck pillow on her lap.

"Yeah, I guess I got used to him being by my side all the time."  The girl smiled on her own as she looked at the window beside her.

"Are you nervous?"

".. I don't think I am." (Name) replied as she looked at her hand that was held by Bam when they ran together earlier. She turned on her phone and stared at the message. Her parents couldn't come and watch since they both had works, and Aki was probably still with Khun's father.

_______________________________________

7:51 AM

Chestnut 💕
Goodluck on your game!
I'm cheering for you.
I'll go there as soon as school ends.
I love you.

_______________________________________

Hanae hummed when she heard her friend's reply and then slumped on her seat, she made herself comfortable before closing her eyes since she needed energy for the competition later.

The bus ride was quiet, the some girls were fast asleep to gain energy while some ate snacks and is (Name), she ate a piece of energy bar and chocolate that was packed by her boyfriend.

Bam placed everything that (Name) needed, he even packed his love-- wait, can that be done?

After approximately one hour and half later, their bus arrived at the enormous gymnasium, the girl stretched her arms and legs while Hanae rubbed her sleepy eyes.

The group walked outside the bus with their belongings and within a few hours, they'll have to face their enemy which was the Kaisei Academy, a powerhouse school that has been in the Nationals a few times. Great, a strong enemy with their first competition.

Meanwhile, in school. The dark brown haired male boredly clicked his pen, he let out a sigh before looking at his girl's seat, he placed a hand under his chin before looking at his teacher.

Khun, who was near Bam, he clicked his tongue in annoyance since the sound of repetitive clicking of the pen was getting on his nerves. Khun thought that Bam in all likelihood won't function well if (Name) wasn't here.

Actually, Bam wanted to skip class and watch (Name)'s match but couldn't since (Name) didn't want him to skip his classes just for her. (Name) also said that her match would be played live on their classroom television every break time, or they could even watch during class hours if the teacher allows them to.

"Alright, do you have any questions?" The teacher said as he looked at his students, one of them raised their hand.

They were now in math class, which was their very last subject, the teacher finished his discussion a few minutes ago, the students were given a free time. Some studied while some slept, Bam kept looking at his phone, waiting for a certain someone to message him, but there was none.