Chapter 19

The (h/c) haired girl ran as fast as possible to the train station, she rubbed her tears dry with her handkerchief before entering the train. She tapped her beep card on the machine and then it let her enter. Thankfully, the train was already waiting for her.

Bam has hot on her tracks, he didn't have a beep card but that didn't stop him, he jumped over the machine, ran to to where (Name) is.
The two of them stared at eachother, the only thing separating them was the closed train doors, Bam saw that his girl's eyes were puffy and her cheeks were red.

Bam reached out a hand forward and unfortunately, the train the already moved and Bam could do nothing but stare at (Name).

"Excuse me, sir." A police that saw the scene ran to Bam.

"Ah, yes. I'll pay for the--" The dark brown haired male took out his wallet but was stopped by the policeman.

"No need, kid. Did something happen to you and that girl?" The adult seemed concerned over a stranger he didn't know.

"Yeah, she misunderstood something." Bam answered as he gripped his wallet.

"Give her some space, kid. I'm sure she'll regret running away without hearing an explanation." The unknown policeman just gave Bam an advice on women.

".. Thank you for the advice." Bam lowered his head and stared at the ground.

"No problem, kid. I got this from experiences." The policeman shivered at the horrible memories that his current wife did when they were in highschool. He remembers every slap, smack and kicks, but it was all worth it.

The golden eyed male ran back to his home and was greeted by a worried Khun, his hair was damp and it still has smudges of blonde dye. Behind Khun was Arlene.

"Where's (Name)?" The brown haired female asked for she was worried, she saw the girl fall down the stairs and was also crying.

"I couldn't catch up to her.."

Khun sighed and said, "Sorry, Bam." He thinks that it's his fault, if he hadn't ask Bam for help to remove his blonde dye then (Name) wouldn't have misunderstood the situation.

"It's not your fault. If I hadn't slip on the floor then she wouldn't have see--" Arlene now understood what happened, (Name) misunderstood. She shook her head as she looked at Aguero, he's too pretty for a guy.

"She probably thought I was some girl." The blue poppy eyed male took a strand of his hair and then stared at it. "Should I cut it?"

"No." Bam disagreed because he already got used to Khun having a long hair that reached his shoulders, plus it looks good on him.

"Should we head to her house?" Arlene said as he

Bam looked at the front door, as much as he wanted to go to (Name)'s house, he held himself back. Listening to an elder's advice would probably do him good.

• • • •

(Name) is now back on her room. Her clothes were damp from sweat because of all the running she did. She slammed her room door closed without bothering for her family's reaction, she sobbed loudly on her pillow.

She screamed on the pillow stained tears and then punched it again and again as if it was Bam's face. She gritted her teeth before throwing the imaginary Bam's face against the wall. After that, she angrily placed her suitcase on the floor, almost slamming it and then threw her clothes in it.

At the lower floor was where (Name)'s parents and Aki was seated on the couch, they were watching a children's movie peacefully but suddenly, there were different slams and thuds coming from upstairs that can be heard clearly. The dark haired child was not bothered by it while the parenta flinched at their daughter's wrath.

After throwing a tantrum, (Name) did nothing but stare at the wall, tears now poured out of her eyes, just a few minutes ago she's angry and now, she's crying.

"Am I NoT eNOuGH?!" She said with a few sniffles here and there, she cried as if someone died. She cried for about four hours and made herself believe that Bam probably liked pretty girls unlike herself.

But what if he has an explanation? (Name) shook her head, there was no way that there's an good explanation to what she saw. Bam and that girl was on the bathroom floor! Repeat, BATHROOM FLOOR! What else could they be doing in the bathroom anyways?

After crying, she looked at her messy suitcase and the clothes that she threw on the floor, she picked up all of the mess and then folded all of it neatly in the small suitcase. She took the clothes back to her cabinet and organized it.

It was now lunch time, (Name) was seated on her usual seat at the dining table, her hair and face was a mess. Her parents looked at her in worry.

"Did something happen?" Her mother asked.

"Nothing happened.." The girl was poking her food around, clearly doesn't have any appetite.

"Then what was that noise earlier, hm?" (Name) father and Aki was only watching the two females, none of the two spoke a word as they watched the confrontation scene.

"..." (Name) stopped playing with her food. Her lips quivered and at the same time her hands trembled. She opened her mouth to speak but was unable to do so" because of her tears pouring out again.

"Bam.."

"What.. what did Bam do, sweetie?" (Name)'s parents were quite shocked that Bam was the one who did something to their daughter. Bam is a very sweet and polite boy.

"He--" The girl was about to say 'cheated' but stopped herself. She still wasn't sure whether Bam really cheated or not.

"I saw him with another girl.."

"WHAT?!" The father slammed his hand against the table, his action made Aki surprised and wail. There were so many emotions in one room, sadness, anger, worry and scared. (Name)'s father picked up Aki and then tried calm him down, he wouldn't stop crying if he could still see his sister crying. So, the father walked away so that Aki doesn't get a glimpse of his crying sister.

Mr. (Last Name) was on the verge of calling his daughter's boyfriend and give him a lecture.

"I-It's okay, hun. Did you let him explain?" The mother asked worriedly at her crying daughter.

(Name) shook her head as she wiped snot with a tissue, she could hear Aki's wails in the distance.

"Give him time to explain when you meet him again, alright?"

".. Okay." (Name) calmed herself down and began to eat. She decided that she'll distract herself until she forgets anything about Bam.