• t h e n e w s p a p e r •

Lana Rae Easterling, 21-years-old Tiktok star and singer,found dead at home in Bel Air, Los Angeles.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

TikTok star and singer Lana Rae has been found dead at her home.

  The 21 years old TikTok star and singer was found dead by her ex boyfriend on Friday night local time, police told.

   "So far, it seems she killed herself but we will leave all possibilities open and investigate." a police official said. *

                                                              *

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

  Her twin sister Addison, spoke to us after her death.
"My heart hurts, I never thought she could kill herself, I don't believe it's suicide. We went to eat dinner at Thursday, she wasn't seem suicidal."

  Her ex boyfriend spoke to her on Thursday evening and went to check her when he was unable to reach her on Friday.

   Lana was found shot herself in the chest, on the third floor of her house in Bel Air, Los Angeles, California. The gun was next to her death body.

  After searching her house, police found her diary. They took it to investigate.

  Her friends and family spoke on media. They want her death to investigate.

   Her friend Bryce Hall, fellow TikTok star spoke about her on the Instagram Live.
"She was such a inspire for us, we will never forget her. Rest in peace Lana, I'm gonna tell the world that you died like a rockstar." (A lyric from her song, Like A Rockstar ft Jaden Hossler.)

    Her fans peeped some hints in her songs.
"I wanna end me." -Bury a friend.
"I don't wanna die but I don't wanna live like this." -Feel something.
"I'm not okay, i feel so scattered." Listen before I go.

    Her friend Jaden Hossler spoke to CNN.
"You don't know her like I do. She has struggled with depression and suicidal thoughts. Lately she was a bit happier but she still killed herself.Maybe that was the best for her.She always wanted to die like legend, rest in peace sis, you died like a legend, I will never let anyone forget your name."

Her ex boyfriend Kio Cyr spoke to Hollywood Fix about her death. "After we broke up we stayed as friends and keep talking. I'm so sad now but as I know her she wouldn't kill herself. Yeah she wanted but she wouldn't. I'm sending my loves to her family."

   Her parents Sheri and Monty never wanted to believe she ended her life, they claimed her friends caused her suicide.
"I have two daughters, Addison has good friends but Lana's friends was some kind of alcoholic, rockstar wannabe street boys.They filled my daughter's mind with bad ideas. They are the blameworthies of my beautiful daughter Lana's death." (Sheri is talking about Jaden Hossler, Nick Austin, Ryland Storms, Bryce Hall and Josh Richards.)

     D'amelios spoke on Entrainment Tonight.
"We are sorry to hear that. Lana and Addison was like our daughters too. Dixie and Charli is beyond being sorry. She was a lovely person and will greatly missed."

———————————————————

* Photo credits: everythingaddison on Instagram