• k n i f e •

16th May 2021

  "I'm not okay." said Addison crying. We were on Facetime. "I don't know why, I never felt like that. There is no reason but I feel extremely sad and I don't know why. I'm in pain and I want to kill me."

  "You should be with her." said Bryce. "She is not okay."

  "Addison just wait, I'll be there in five minutes." I said and we ended the call. "Can you help me to pack my clothes?" I asked to Bryce.

"Sure." he said and we started to packing my clothes. "I know this feeling, I have an idea but hope it's not." I said. She reminds me myself in the very beginning of my bipolar and anxiety.

   "She is living in Hype House. Will you go there?" asked Anthony.

  She used to living in my house, in Bel Air then she stayed in Mads's house for a while but then she moved back to Hype House.

   "There is nothing I can do about it. I have to go there, Addison is not okay." I said.

  "More fight." yelled Blake. Everyone looked at him. "I'm sorry."

———

   "How dare you came here?" asked Avani opening the door.

   "Shut the fuck up." I said. "I'm not here to see your shit face."

   I went upstairs to Addison's room.I saw her laying on her bed. I hugged her.

  She looked at my face. "Thank you for coming. I don't what is wrong with me, I'm not good."

  "I know sweetheart, that's why I'm here, to help you." I made her lay on my knees.

  "Can you tell me what should I do? Can you tell me what is wrong with me?" She asked, her eyes was glossy.

  "Adds, I'm not a psychologist, I'm not sure about it but it might be depression. Even worse, bipolar.
But we can't be sure about it, you need to see a psychologist" I said rubbing her head.

   "I heard you were planning a vacation with Bryce." said Addison. "I ruined your plans."

   No Addi, you saved me. "Don't worry about it." I said. "You are more important for me than anything in the world."

   I put her in sleep, then went to backyard, sat edge of the pool and started to looking my phone. Then Jaden called me.

  "Lana Bryce was talking with Josh. Josh said 'You're just making yourself fool for Lana. She might be playing with you and you deleted the only way keep her close to yourself, then you left her to her ex boyfriends house. How can you trust her?'"

  "Fucking Josh." I said. "But if he said that , does it mean Bryce really deleted all the copies?"

  "Yes, just listen. Bryce yelled at him. 'Shut the fuck up Josh. I told her that I deleted all the copies, I lied just to test her but she didn't leave me. I can see the gleam in her eyes, it is love. So I really deleted them. She did this for her sister, she loves her sister, how could I say her 'You can't go.' I don't want to make Lana sad.' Yeah, that's exactly what he said." 

  "Aww, that's so cute." I said. "Love boy will be so sad cause I'll leave him."

   "You said you'll leave him in Addison's gala." said Jaden.

  "Oh, I forgot about that. Wait a minute, Addison is not in depression, it's anxiety. She is nervous because of her gala. Love you Jaden." I hanged up the phone and turned back. Saw Avani standing behind me, holding a knife.

   "Avani." I said looking at the knife.

  "Hi bitch." she said. "What a lovely night, huh? To die."

  I laughed. "Are you gonna kill me? Go on little bug, just do it."

  She pointed my heart with the knife. A light beam from the moons reflection on knife was shining on her face. I looked at her face with neutral eyes for the first time. To be honest she is pretty. "You don't want to provoke me."

  "Oh, I do. Come on itty bitty sweet Avani. Just kill me." I said teasing her.

   "I will rip your heart, my pretty face will be the last thing you'll see. You fucked my life. You made me loose my boyfriend, you made me loose my real love, Jaden. You washed his brain and made him hate me, you humiliated me, you made me loose all my money and the respect I had." she said.

  "Uhmm, actually you forgot the part I told in live that you had sex with Chase just to be in Hype House." I said. "Wow, I really fucked your life, huh? But don't worry Vani, mines has been fucked up too." I was leaving but then something happened.

  A quick pain, I felt my skin is just shattered. I felt the warmth of blood on my skin. When I was 5, I fell from the roof and broke my leg, I remember, the bone just cut my skin into pieces, I couldn't be able to walk for 2 months.I always thought that was the worst pain ever. Well, at least I learned it wasn't.

  My blood started to dripping. I looked at Avani, she wasn't seeming as confident as she was before.

  "I'm sorry." she said and pushed me into pool.