• t r u s t •

I woke up and saw Ryland is sleeping next to me. I looked at his pretty face, couldn't believe what happened last night. As I watching him, he woke up.

"Sup shawty?" he said with a half smile. "How was your night, did you sleep well?"

"Nah, I couldn't sleep. I have a headache." I said.

He put his hands to my face. " Probably because of alcohol and drugs. I can find you some painkillers."

"I don't like pills if they are not making me high. No, thanks." I get up from bed and went to his bathroom to take a shower.

"I'mma take a shower." I said.

"Do you want me to come and help?" he yelled from his room.

I laughed. "Imm, nope."

After shower I went to his room, took my clothes on the floor and wore them while he was watching me.

"Are we dating?" he asked. "I mean can I call you mine?"

"Dating? Take it slow Ryland. Before starting to date with you I need to know you. I'mma take my time." I said.

"I thought last night we knew each other very well." he smirked.

"Nah, Ryland.Just because I fucked you doesn't mean I love you." He is untrustable. When I looked at Kio, I saw the pure goodness in his eyes but Ryland seems like me, I cannot trust him.

"Whatever, I need to go to my home." I kissed his cheek. "Byess."

I found an uber and went to Mads's house.

"Girl are you crazy?" asked Mads as I entered the house. "Why is there your making out videos with Ryland on Tiktokroom?"

"Cause we made out." I put my hair in a ponytail and went to stairs to get my room. "Actually more than making out."

I went to my room and locked the door behind me. I changed my clothes and went downstairs. Mads was sitting in the kitchen. "Have you eaten breakfast?" I asked opening the fridge door.

"Nope, I'm still in shock. You just broke up with Kio and now you're dating with Ryland." she said.

"No Mads, we are not dating. We just had sex."
I put cereal first,then milk.

"Oh." she said putting her hand to her chest. "You're not dating, just had sex and there is a lot of videos out there. It's good if you're not dating. There is no problem." she faked. "Did you ever called poor Kio? He must be really sad."

   "Mads you know we broke up. Yeah, I'm wondering if he is okay but do you really want me to call him and say 'Hi Kio, how you doing, do you felt sad because I fucked with Ryland?'" I said putting cereal into my mouth.

  "Yes, you're right. You can't call him like that. Whatever. What you will do? Date with Ryland?" she asked.

  "Actually Mads I think I fell in love with him. I see him in my dreams, I felt goosebumps everytime he touches me, I felt butterflies in my stomach when I looked at him into his eyes. But I don't think I can trust him, he seems like a heartbreaker." I said.

"And you don't like it when you're not the heartbreaker one in the relationship." she said.

"Yes. Exactly."

"But if you like him, you should have think about consequences of sleeping with him." she glared at me.

I don't know what to do. I went to my room and layed on my bed. Put my Airpods in and played a song from my playlist: Should I Stay or Should I Go?