• y o u ' r e n o t i n v i t e d •

26th February 2020

     "Addison and Mads came. They want to see you. Please Lana, it's been two days, you should come outside. You cannot live the rest of your life hiding in Jaden's room." said Kio behind the locked door.

   "Please Lana, let me in." he said almost crying.

   I get up from bed and unlocked the door. He looked at me like I'm a motherfucker train wreck.
"Lana." he hugged me tightly.

   "Are you hungry? You didn't eat anything." he said while I'm sitting on my, actually Jaden's, bed. "I'm not hungry." I said my voice is cracking because of crying for almost two days. "Jaden took my phone. Did Ryland ever call me?" I asked for hoping he is sorry and wants me back.

   Kio shaked his head meaning no. "Didn't he even text me?" I said urging myself not to cry.

   "Nope Lana. He didn't." said Kio sadly. "Lana please don't cry. I'm your friend, I'm here." he said but I couldn't help crying. "Okay, you love Jaden most, do you want me to call him, huh? He is downstairs with Mads and Addison. I'm gonna call them." he said and left my room.

   I looked at the mirror. "You look like shit." I said and sat on my bed. A few seconds later Addison, Mads, Jaden, Kio, Anthony, Bryce and Josh came to my room.

   "Babe." said Addison hugging me. "I'm here, don't cry love."

  They all started to talking for easing my anger but the only voice that I can hear was in my head telling me that I should kill Ryland.

  Do you ever feel yourself lonely in a room full of people? I know there is a lot of people in this room love me and care about me but there is only one person I wanna be in touch, not with my hands, with my heart.

"What are gonna do with this clothes?" asked Josh looking at some clothes I took from Ryland. I took this hoodies and sweatshirts because I love them but what will I feel when I wear them again?

"I don't know." I said slowly. "What should I do?"

"This is not you." said Mads. "If you were Lana, you would never sit here and crying. You would be in Hype House with your bright smile and you would make him wish that he was never born."

"That's right." said Addison. "Remember what you said to me, don't cry for him, make him cry."

Bryce looked at Addison, then me, then Addison, then me again. "Did you really say that? Well, I cried, Addison. For you. It was a mistake, that night was a mistake. I was drunk at a party and she just came to me, asked for having fun. I didn't even know her."

I might be sad over Ryland but I'm not gonna let Bryce make Addison cry again.

"Bullshit." I said and get up from bed. I started to walking slowly to Bryce. " It doesn't matter how drunk you are, you could never forget that you have a girlfriend. She didn't put a gun against your head for you have sex with her." I said putting my head to Bryce's head like it's a gun. "Did she? I don't think so. Let me tell you what I'm thinking. I think she was hot, and you are just a nymphomaniacal."

"That's not true. I was thinking about Addison while I'm with her." he said.

I put my hand to my waist resting. "Aww, really?" Then I hit my hands to my groin, pretending fuck. "Ah, Addison, I love you. But tonight I'm with someone else. But I'm still loving you." I put my hands over his throat. "Look. I don't care about your lies but if you ever try to get close to my sister, I will set your world on fire."

I left his throat and I was going to Addison but felt he is coming after me. He stretched out his arm to touch my shoulder but suddenly I turned back, grabbed him from his arm and turned it to back, made him kneeling in front of Addison. I put my knee on his back. "Don't touch me. Say you're sorry for what you done to her. Say sorry for not to recognize the value of her." I said hissing.

Addison put her fingers to his chin, looked at his face and dipped her nails on his cheek. "I hate you."

I let him go and looked at everyone watching us.

"Wow, that was so hot." said Kio.

"Super sexy." said Mads.

"That's my girl." Jaden smiled.

For a second, while I was beating Bryce's ass, I thought he was Ryland. I would never be able to do that to Ryland. I can fight with all the world for Addison, Jaden and Mads. But Ryland, he was my achilles heel. If he did this before I get use to him I wouldn't be that hurt. He promised me that he loves me, he will always be my side, he said he will stay with me till his last breath is out.

"I have a perfect idea for us." I said. " What about a party night? First dinner at BOA, then tequila till sunrise, huh? Josh call your girlfriend, Anthony invite the Avani, someone call Griff, he can come after med school, drinks from me, we will rock the city tonight."

"What about Ryland's clothes?" asked Anthony.

"Burn them." I said smiling evilish. "By the way Bryce, you're not invited." I winked at Addison.