• s n e a k i n g o u t •

7th September 2019

"You know what, I don't know how many years I will live in this fucking world and I cannot waste all my time for crying someone who stole three fucking years from my life."

   I said to Addison. She was crying badly cause she just broke up with her fucker boyfriend. Poor Addi, she has been cheated on six months.

   "It's easy to say. You could never understand how I feel, you never truly loved anyone." she said between in her tears.

   "Yeah, cause I haven't  met someone who deserves my precious love." I said and she laughed. I wiped her tears. "Yes my beautiful baby, no more tears for this sucker. Let's go out somewhere and eat or drink anything you want."

   "Okay." she said. "But it's too late. Do you think dad will say okay?"

   I rolled my eyes. "Don't be a coward Addison, you're acting like you never sneak out."

She looked at me. "I didn't."

What? Really? "What a shame." I said. I opened her closet and picked a dress for her.
"That's too hot. Wear this."

"It's a bit...uhm..."

  I interrupted her. "Perfect."

  She laughed. "Okay Lana, I will wear these but one condition." She took a dress from her closet. "You'll wear this."

   "Deal." I said and wore this dress. I put some makeup on and she took my photos. I posted one on my Instagram.

 I posted one on my Instagram

  19.587 likes
Lanarae: Sneaking out 🤫
Sherieasterling: U scaring me,that caption 😬
>Lanarae: Mum,issa caption, no big deal.
Addisonraee: Hey shawty
>Lanarae: I need someone to call me shawty.

   We left the my room and sneak out of my window. Addison almost fell to ground, she is really a good girl.

   I took her to a club I'm usually hanging with my friends. Then I convinced her to post a photo.

 Then I convinced her to post a photo

34.211 likes
Addisonraee: @Lanarae made me to post it.
Sherieasterling: Jesus, Addison where are you!?
>Addisonraee: I'm sorry mom, this was Lana's idea.
Lanarae: Not regretting.
Brycehall: Well I don't know her but thanks for making you post this. 🔥
>Addisonraee: Omg, thank you.
Madslewis: Hey cutie :)
>Addisonraee: heyy 💕

Addison showed me her phone. We couldn't believe our eyes. Bryce Hall just commented on Addi's photo.

"You should slide into his DM's." I said. She glared at me. "What? No, I'm not sure about it."

    "Be bold." I said. "He commented on your photo, he liked you.Come on girll, that's your shot."

  I handed the whiskey bottle to her. She looked at the bottle, then me, then bottle again. "Screw it, I will send a DM." she drank the whole bottle then she send him a DM.

  After a few hours we found a taxi to turn back to home. We were in the backseat. I looked at Addison, she was texting with Bryce and she was smiling. "Look at you girl. You were crying over a bastard and know you found someone new. Also he is super hot and he is famous."

   She got shy. "Shut up. We are just trying to know each other." 

  "Okay, I will keep my mouth shut." I went to my phone.

  ____

     "You are grounded for a full week, Lana." said my dad. Okay Monty, chill."Addison, I trusted you. We lost our hopes about Lana's future, I'm just wishing her not to go jail but you, you failed me."

   Addison was crying.

   "Dad I will not go to jail, I told you I'm gonna be a rockstar." I said. "Can I go to my room now?" I headed to stairs.

   "Wait young lady." said my mom. "We didn't finish our talk."

  I shrugged. "Okay, let me know when you finish it." I went to my room while my dad and mom were yelling to me. I locked my door, changed my outfit and layed down to my bed.
Put my headphones on and played some music.

  I fell asleep while listening music.