• c l o w n g i r l •

18th March 2021

"Rise and shine." Bryce woke me up kissing my nose. "Today we have a lot to do."

"What?" I said looking confused. My headache was killing me. Shit, how many pills I took yesterday?

   "We will go to breakfast with Jake Paul, he said he has a project and he wants to talk with us. After that we need to go shopping, then we will meet with Tayler, he said he wants us to be in his video and last but not least, at the evening, we will have a dinner with that company you told me yesterday, what was it again? Unxpectd?"

  I nodded. "I'm so fucking tired. And my head is killing me. Can you get me some painkillers?"

  "Sure." he said and went down. After painkillers I get into shower.

   Why do I always make wrong decisions? Last night why did I fuck Bryce? I was angry to Kio but did it hurt Kio? No. I'm so stupid.

  I get out of shower and wore a sport bra and leggings.

  "I actually suprised that you suddenly fell in love with me." said Bryce hugging me behind when I was doing my makeup.

  "I'm sorry about last night. I was high and I was mad at Kio." I said.

  "So you weren't into me." he said with a super sad tone of voice.

"I've never been." I said. "But I'm getting better on acting I guess."

  "Definitely." he said.

———-

   We went to breakfast with Jake Paul and it went so good, he said he wants to make an interview with us,we accepted and promised to meet on 25th March.

  After that we went to shopping and then met with Tayler Holder. We just ate lunch and he will use us for clickbait.

We left and went to Bryce's car, when he was driving I was looking at my phone and saw Tayler posted a few photos of me and Bryce on his Instagram account.