• i t h i n k i ' m f a l l i n g f o r u •

22nd December 2020

"Are you really into me?" asked Kio. We are in his room. laying on his bed.

"Of course Kio, I love you with my whole heart." I said.I leaned to his face to kiss him but he leaned back.

  "Then why are you still dating with Bryce? Lana really, for how long we will keep hiding our relationship? I don't want to say that but I think you're using me." he said.

   No way. He couldn't be thinking this way. "Kio are you really thinking this way? No, I swear I'm not using you. Look, I know it's hard for you but believe me it's harder for me.Loving you but sleeping with Bryce, it is a real torture." A tear went down to my cheek. "I have to be with Bryce, I told you and I cannot say why I have to do this. And you are the only person making easier to live in this house. Bryce is not in love me and he will never be. I know someday he will say that I can leave and then we will be free."

   "I don't know Lana. If you really love me you need to trust me, you need to tell me what is the reason, why you have to be his girlfriend. Lana, I want to take a break. Don't worry you won't even realize that cause we are barely seeing each other in relationship." he said. I could feel the anger and frustration in his voice.

   "Kio please don't do it. Just wait a while, please. If you leave me, I will turn into a train wreck cause you're the only one who is hanging me to life." I said crying.

  "Lana I want to believe you but sometimes actions speak louder than words. I saw your eyes when looking at Bryce, your laugh when you're with him and you are always out with him and I don't know about your sex life. I'm sorry Lana, I really need to take a break." he said and get up from bed, opened the door, asked me gently to leave.

   "Okay." I said. "I'm leaving if it's what you want. You know why I'll leave you alone? Cause I care about your feelings more than mines." I said and left the room, he locked the door behind me.

I went to Bryce's room, I'm still hesitating about saying my room cause I don't feel belong. Bryce was in shower, I collapsed on the bed.

I was crying, then Bryce came and layed next to me. He didn't say anything just layed next to me.

"What the hell are you doing?" I said with anger.

"Just waiting for you feel good enough to tell me what happened." he said.

"Then wait till the end of time." I said and turned my back to him.

   "Take your tshirt off." he ordered.

   What?Are you fucking serious?"I'm not in my mood tonight." I said.

  "Shut up and take this off." he said. I fucking hate you Bryce. I took my tshirt off and he hugged me.
I suprised, I never thought that he will cuddle with me.

"You hate the hot. That's the only way I can hug you." he said.

   I smiled. "I guess you're really changing, huh?" I said yawning. "What is the reason?"

  He kissed my shoulder. "I think I'm falling for you."

Shit.