• c h a n g e t h e g a m e •

23rd April 2021

It's been too long since I started to pretending. Being together with someone you don't love is bad, pretending like you love him is miserable.

This game was killing me softly, so I decided to kill it. Bryce is completely thinks I'm into him. I told him I wrote a song for him, but didn't show it cause I wanted it to be a suprise. He would kill me if he finds out the lyrics.

I was sitting in the balcony, smoking and thinking this in the four am. Bryce came and gave me a cardigan. "It's cold, wear it."

I thanked and wore it. He hold my hand. "Are you nervous because of the bid?"

"Yeah, you know, today is the big day." I said. There is a company that I've been telling I wanted to bought, Avani wants to buy it too. Today there will be a bid for the portion of the company.  "Don't you give a good luck kiss?"

  "Can't believe you asked me to kiss you." he laughed.

  "Never mind, okay Bryce." I said. "Just assume I never asked."

   He leaned forward and kissed me softly. "I love you." Is this the right time for say "I love you" ? Should I say it?

  "You should sleep." said Bryce. He is right, I stayed up till 4 am and that's enough.

  "Okay." I headed to bed. "Don't you coming to bed?" I asked to Bryce sitting in balcony.

  "I will." he said and came. We slept.

———

"Wake up, wake up, wake up!!" Noah came into my room, yelling.

  "Wake up lovebirds, today is the big day." said Josh.

"What the hell is going on?" asked Bryce, I was angry, I hate waking up like this. "Fuck all of you." I realized Jaden is here too. "Except you, babe, good morning." I pointed him with my finger then turned back to other boys. "Why you woke me up like this, in the crack of dawn?"

"Uhm actually it's 1 pm and you have a important bid." said Jaden.

  "So are you gonna be the next Kylie Jenner? I mean she has a beauty brand, you are buying one too, she has famous sisters, you have one, her hair is dark, yours too, she is known for her ass, well you got a lot of cake." said Blake looking at my ass.

  "Blake." yelled Bryce and threw a pillow to his head.

"I will be ready in a hour." I said and they left the room.

  I get into shower, then I dressed up and straightened my hair, I post a photo of me.

12

12.047.963 likes
Lanarae: before victory
Addisonraee: stunning
Dixiedamelio: oh god
Noahbeck: this called natural beauty
Blakegray: lylie renner
>lanarae: flake fray, f for the fuck
Curtisnewbill: breathe taking
Ondreazlopez: imagine waking up and see this face 👉 🥺 👈 ❤️
>Lanarae: No ❤️
>Brycehall: yeah, she is perfect when she wakes up