• r y l a n d •

16th May 2021

I guess she wanted to make sure that I'll be dead. Of course she knows I won't be able to swim when my stomach was bleeding and hurting. She ran, I was trying my best to keep my head above the water but I couldn't. I tried to swim to edge but it just made things worse.

So this is how it feels to die. A cold and black and blank space. My eyelids went heavier, accept it Lana, you're dying, there is no point to keep fighting.

Then I saw someone jumped into pool, swam to me. I saw his face but I couldn't say anything cause I was super tired. "Don't go to hospital." I whispered, whispering wasn't that painful before. Then I just passed away.

————

   When I woke up I was in the room I used to stay, the room I called home before, Ryland's room.

  I tried to get up but my stomach was hurting.

  "Lay down." he ordered. "I just sew up your wound."

  "You did?" I asked. I opened my stomach to see my scar. "Well done Ryland, it seems good."

  "Why did you tell me don't go to hospital?" he asked. "Are you running from the cops, again?"

  I laughed and it hurted my stomach more. "Clever boy. But you guessed wrong. I told it to you cause I don't want to make Addison, Jaden and Bryce panicked."

  "Wow, you care about Bryce now, huh? Such a sweet couple." he said and he came closer to me, our faces was so close, our noses was nearly touching each other. "You don't have to lie to me, I know you more than anyone."

  "You thought you know me but in reality you never did." I said. "It was Avani. She sticked the knife inside of my stomach."

   "At least I guessed right." he said. "Now you should rest my baby, I will be back." He left the room.

Baby? Are you fucking serious Ryland? I looked at my stitches again. How does he know how to sew up a wound? It would be better if this thing heal fast. I don't wanna explain this to Addison or boys. But I should call the Jaden.

I took my phone from beside the bed, then I called Jaden.

"Hey were you sleeping?" I asked. "Did I wake you up?"

"No, I was just sitting in my room. Are you okay?" he asked.

"Jaden, I don't want you to freak out but something happened." I said. "Try to be cool."

  "Okay, just say it." he said.

  "I was sitting on the edge of pool, then Avani came with a knife. She was pointing at me with the knife.Avani and I were fighting, just same as you know. Then suddenly she stabbed me in the stomach then she pushed me into the pool. Ryland came and saved me and he sew up my wound. Don't worry, I'm okay. And please don't tell anyone except Mads."

   "What? I'm gonna kill her with my hands. Are you hurting? Does your wound bleed? Did you take medicine?" he asked.

  "Don't worry bro, I'm okay. I didn't take medicine I guess." then the door opened and Ryland came in. "I get you some medicines babygirl. Painkiller, bleed stoper, healing fastener and stuff."

  "I need to hang up Jaden, love you, bye." I hanged up the phone. "Don't ever call me babygirl again."

  He smirked. "Why? Does that bring back the happy memories and tease you?"

  "No, it makes me want to break your neck this time, instead of your arm." I said.

"I'm sure you are saying this to every other guy." he said. "Anyways babygirl, take them."

  "I don't want them." I said.

  "Yeah, I know. You don't want any pill if they aren't drugs. Here it is." he showed me a pill.

  I smiled and took the pills. Then Avani came to Ryland's room.

  "Can we talk?" she asked.

  "Are you back to see if I dead or not? Nah slut, I'm a bad bitch, you ain't kill me."

  "How can you still beefing me when you're like this?"

   I smiled. "This called bitchcraft.Confess Avani, I'm the bitch you always wanted to be. You would die to be me."

  "No." she yelled. "I was drunk, it happened suddenly. I never thought killing you before."

"Terror doesn't blossom overnight, sweetie, no. You always thought killing me. What you were thinking? Killing me take my place?" I kept teasing her.

  Ryland was just watching. Good boy, he knows he shouldn't be involved in my fights.

  "You are damn cocky. Not everyone wants to be you Lana." yelled Avani.

  "Not everyone but you. Aww, poor Avani. Still don't know what to say to defend herself." I said. "But I'm tired bitch, leave my room and let me sleep."

  "I was about to let you sleep forever." she said and made a fake pouty face. "But you decided to survive."

  "Yes. I wouldn't let you have what you always want." I said. "Anyways bitch, I'm alive, you failed. Go and cry in your room."

  I turned my back to her and closed my eyes. She left the room. Ryland was looking at me.

  "You two shouldn't be allowed to be in same room." he said. "You are just like a bomb."

  I laughed. "She fucking tried to kill me, Ryland. She is psycho. Do you know what she said when she was pushing me into pool? 'I'm sorry.' Yes Vani, I'm sure you are. Whore."

  "Doesn't your wound hurt? You can fight, laugh, talk non stop. You should be laying on bed and be like 'Ryland I can't move, Ryland it hurts, Ryland give me an pillow, Ryland kiss me to take my pain.'" I interrupted him and laughed. "Really? Did you think I would ask you to kiss me? Then you didn't know me even a bit."

He smirked. "Yes, you wouldn't ask me to kiss you, you would kiss me till you made my lips bleed." He laughed. "I remember all this times. My sweet Lana."

  "Fuck you." I said.

"I'm down for it." he smiled.

  I showed him my middle finger. "Avani is out there, you can go and fuck her."

  He came closer. "But she is not the one I want."

  I looked at him. "I wasn't too. Remember you tasted every other girl to find what you want."

  "It was a mistake. I realized what I have done and who I have lost. Lana, I want you." he started to ran his fingers on my neck to my chest.

  "We can talk later when I want you too." I said.

  He laughed. "Okay babygirl. I'm dying to see you in my bed tomorrow."

  "I have a wound Ryland." I started to act like pouty face girl. "How can I fuck with you? I'm sorry, you have to sleep alone."

  He laughed. "She just remembered she has a wound. Anyways Lana, we will see tomorrow, now just sleep and let your wound to heal."

  "That's what I'm trying to do if you leave me alone." I said.

  "No way. You are sleeping on my bed, where am I supposed to sleep?" he asked.

  "Uhm... On the couch?" I suggested.

  "Are you fucking kidding? I won't sleep on my couch." he came to bed and layed next to me. "Don't worry I will not fuck you in your sleep. I'm not a fucking rapist." He looked at me into my eyes. "Unless you can't control yourself when I'm around."

  I laughed. "He thinks he is James Franco or something."

  He laughed too. "Better than him."

I couldn't help laughing. "Fuck." I turned my back to him and slept.