• r y l a n d ' s p o v •

• s a d d e s t    c h a p t e r    e v e r •

6th October 2021

This morning I woke up with Lana's screams. She was sleeping in my arms but she woke up crying and screaming. I kissed her head, tried to calm her down. "Ryland I was dying." she barely said between her tears. I hugged her tightly. "As long as I'm here, no one can hurt you." I grabbed her chin made me look my face. I wiped her tears and kissed her. "Today is our wedding day baby and I won't let anything to get you down." She hugged me and thanked God for having me. It's the first time I'm seeing her talking to God.

  We get up from bed and went downstairs to breakfast. Then I left the house, went to get my groom suit, then I get my car decorated for wedding. Then Jaden called me and asked me to go to hairdresser with him, he said he has something to talk with me. I get dressed and while I was leaving home I hold Lana's hands. "Can you send me a picture when you wear the bridal? I want to see it."

  She laughed. "You know what they say about seeing bride before the wedding. It's bad luck Ryland."

  I kissed her. "Fuck bad luck." I left the house and went to my car. I met Jaden at Sway, he got in the car and we left the Sway.

  We had a lunch and met with Nick. Then I went to hairdresser with Jaden and Nick. When we were in hairdresser Amelie called me. "Hey Amelie what's upp?" I said. "You and Blake, are you ready?"

  "Yeah, we are ready, we are heading to wedding place, I have to check everything. I'm not sure but I guess they forgot to order cherry cola." said Amelie. "Lana will kill me."

  "Yeah she loves cherry cola so much I don't think she will be mad at you just because this." I said.

"No, she said she might die if she doesn't drink cherry cola on her wedding day." said Amelie laughing. I laughed too. "What about the others, did you talk with them? Jaden called Mads but she didn't answer. You are busy with this decorating thing but I think other bridesmaids should be helping my wife to get ready."

  "Umm, I don't know. I will call them now. Also what about your groomsmen? Are they helping you or just Jaden?" asked Amelie.

  "Amelie what do you want them to do? Are they gonna help me wear my jacket or cut my hair? Sorry lady, I don't wear makeup so I don't have a sister  who owns a makeup company who have to help me do my makeup. Wish Jaden was her bridesmaid, he could help her way too much than the others do." I said. "Also your ex man, Nick been a good friend and came to hairdresser with me.You call girls and tell them get their ass up and help my wife."

  "Okay okay. I'll call them. See you later." she hanged up the phone.

  "Oh man, you need to calm down. It's your wedding day, don't let anything to get you down. Don't worry about the girls, I'm sure they will help Lana. We have something else to talk about." said Jaden.

  "Okay, I'm listening your big brother speech." I laughed.

  He laughed too. "Don't laugh. I'm your friend okay but Lana's bestie. I need to make this speech to you cause I care about Lana. Look, it's been three years since the day we met. I remember how we celebrate her birthday, I knew that we'll be besties since that day. When I started to talking with her, I felt like we are one spirit living in different bodies. When I look at her I can see her beautiful soul. To be honest when she started to date you, I never wanted it. I knew you'll be bad for her. I hated you two months ago when I found her suicide note. Mads told me that you're her pain and remedy, only you could save her. That's why I talked with you and I saw you changed. You really changed Ryland, you're not to person I met three years ago and I'm happy about it. You changed her too, as I know she is not drinking that much and she stopped using drugs. She wanted to marry you, this the biggest change. She stopped her messy lifestyle, she wanted  a new life with you. Thank you Ryland for making her happy finally. She is really happy and I couldn't be more happier." his eyes were glossy. "Don't tell anyone that I cried and don't make her sad or I'm gonna kill you. This time I swear the God, I'm gonna kill you."