• l a n a ' s a l b u m •

14th October 2020

  "Don't be nervous. I'm right here." said Bryce holding my hand and kissing it. We are in the car, going to studio cause I will be on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon.

  "Thank you for coming with me." I said and fake smiled.

   "I'm gonna post this photo." said Bryce and showed me a photo of mine.

   2

   2.947.836 likes
   Brycehall: I'm so proud of this beautiful angel. She just released her album and tonight she will be on @fallontonight I fucking love you @lanarae
   Noahbeck: Congrats sis @Lanarae
   >Lanarae: thank youuu
   Nickaustinn: bruh making big moves
  >Lanarae: yeppp
   Blakegray: am I the only one who noticed that she is wearing yellow and there is daisies in her hair.
  >fanoflanaqueenrae: this might be a message 🤔 #freelanarae
   elijahxton: fuck you Bryce #freelanarae #brycehallisoverparty #cancelbryce

   "What the hell is that?" said Bryce showing me comments.

   "Oh god, once Kio commented wear yellow if Bryce is forcing you to stay with him and then Jaden commented wear daisies if you are in danger. Stupid Blake, he will make everyone know that you're forcing me to date with you." I said.

  "Don't worry babe. You will be so into me tonight at the show so people will see our love is hard to find." He kissed me.

  Old Bryce is back. What about the Bryce asking me before hugging and trying to have a real conversation with me?

———-

    "Welcome Lana." said Jimmy Fallon. "You look fantastic, are you excited?"

   "Oh, I'm so beyond excited, I'm literally shaking right now." I said.

   "I can easily tell that, everyone can tell that cause it's officially midnight so your album is out." he said.

  Audience went crazy and they started to cheering me up.

   "Congratulations." he hold my hand. "So go and download it from Isound, Apple music, Spotify and Youtube."

  "Thank you." I said.

  "Actually I want to talk about your album but there is a lot of things that we should talk about. First of all I was planning to have you and Addison together at show as the Easterling twins but we learned that you are not in good terms." he said.

  "Yes, we are not talking." I said holding my tears back.

  "Anyways we can talk about your album if speaking of Addison is making you sad. Look your friends are here, Bryce Hall and Jaden Hossler."

   "I love them so much." I said.

   "We see Avani Gregg is here too." he said looking at Avani.