• t r o u b l e •

1st April 2021

"I will post the poster on my Instagram." I said to Bryce.

  "I guess that means 'post it Bryce.'."

  "Exactly."

  10

  10.034.849 likes
  Lanarae: I'm so excited the share this news with you, guys. I'm co-founder with @brycehall of a new clothing brand: @precious Hope you like it, don't forget to preorder. Love y'all ❤️

  4

  4.974.073 likes
  Brycehall: That precious smile was my inspiration for all this time, now it's official. Get your @precious sweatshirts guys.

  I decided to sent some sweatshirts to Riley from my collection, for birthday present.

  "Dear Riley,
   Your smile is so precious, we decided to sent you a birthday gift as precious as you.
   Hope you'll like it. 🤍
   Happy 20th Birthday!!!
        -Precious family
        -Lana Rae Easterling & Bryce Hall"

I sent it to her, then I decided to sent everyone, even Addison, Ryland and Avani.

  ———

    "Can you zip my dress?" I asked to Bryce.

    "Sure." he said and zipped it. "You look hot."

     "Cause tonight I'm gonna burn someone." I said. "Anyways let's go."

     "What are you gonna do?" he asked before we leave the room. "I think you don't want trouble with Avani in front of all this people."

   I laughed. "Trouble? I am the trouble."

———

   "Ah, today I saw your gift, thank you, the note was so nice." said Riley with a fake smile.

  "Ah, I'm glad that you liked." I said. When we were talking Addison came near us.

  "Happy Birthday Riley." she said, I was about to leave but then she stopped me.
  "Congratulations Lana, on your new brand."

  This made my day a lot better. "Thank you." I said.

  Riley, Addison and I were talking, then Kio came.
He wrapped his arm around Riley's shoulder, I swear he is doing this on porpuse.

  "Hey, I like the sweatshirts that you design with your boyfriend, they are so cozy." said Kio.

"Thank you." I said and left.

  I was talking with Nick, Dixie and Griffin then Avani came.
  "Ah, this little bitch is here. Sorry, I didn't see you." she said.

"Aha, someone is looking for trouble." said Dixie.

"You know what Avani, I don't wake up everyday to impress you. I think you should stop doing this too." I glared at her.

"Congratulations on your company. I think we should have a dinner to celebrate this." Avani said with a fake tone.

  "What made you think that I'll have dinner with you?" I laughed. "You can't sit with us."

   "Why are so mad at me? Just because I ruined your project?" she asked.

   "Hahaha, bitch my sweatshirts are sold out. Just in a hour. I guess the promo thing with Unxpectd didn't work like you dreamed." I said with a fake sadness, making puppy eyes.

  "I'm playing bigger than you could imagine. Just watch and learn." she said.

   "Hahaha, you have no idea about how big I play. Anyways, just have fun Avani cause soon you won't be able to do." I said and left.

   I headed to kitchen to get myself a drink. When I went in, I saw Ryland and ignored him. I was pouring the beer to my red cup, he came closer and stared at me.

   I was leaving but the grabbed my wrist. I raised my eyebrows. "So you want me to break the other arm? Cool."

  "I want you to forgive me." he said.

"Oh, I remember I wanted you to love me but sometimes we cant get what we want." I said. "Now leave me, I won't tell for third time."

"Okay, I'm leaving your wrist but please listen me.Just two minutes." he said.

"Just two minutes, not more."

"Lana I don't know what to say..."

I interrupted him. "Then why you wanted to talk with me?"

"Just listen. I'm sorry, I know it's too late for it but I want you to know that I'm really sorry. You were one who said we both fucked up but that's alright. I know I made some mistakes but I learned my lesson. Lana, just give me one more chance" he begged me.

"No way." I said.

"You're still in love with me, I can see it in your eyes. Why are you wasting your time with Bryce?"

"You're delusional. Why are you so obsessed with me? Just let me go. You have a girlfriend, leave me alone." I said.

"We are not dating. It was just a game. I wanted you back and she wanted Bryce back, it was all show. I missed you Lana, I know you missed daddy too." he came closer to me.

I pushed him back. "I'd say you to go to hell but I don't wanna see you again." I grabbed my cup and left the kitchen.

I went near Jaden, Mads and Bryce. "This party is shit."

"I will cut his head off he keeps looking." said Bryce pointing Ryland.

"I don't want fight. Let's leave, we came to celebrate Riley's birthday and we did, there is no point to stay." I said.

"Yeah, I want to leave too." said Mads. We header to Bryce's car. Jaden and Mads was on the backseat, I sat on passenger seat.

Bryce looked at me and Mads. "Are you friends again? Last time I saw you together, Mads was waiting for you to kill."

"Yes." said Mads. "We talked and made up."

Bryce looked at me. "So she knows too. Is there anyone you didn't tell about?"

"If Josh knows, Jaden and Mads can know too. Shut the fuck up and drive."