• d r e a m •

"It's a boring night, isn't it?" asked Ryland. I was standing in the balcony staring at the view, holding a glass of tequila.

  "Yeah, it is." I said. He came closer to me. He put his hand to my black crop top strap, pulling it down. He leaned forward to my face. "I can make it more fun to you."

  I smirked and reached to his lips. I smashed my lips on his. He kissed me back and put his left hand to my chin, right hand on my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck. I broke the kiss and whispered to his ear. "What is your plan?"

  He smiled. "I got a lot of plans for me and you but we can't make it here." He stretched out his hand.
"Hold my hand and come with me." I smiled and hold his hand. As we leaving the room I saw Kio, sleeping on the bed which I was sleeping with him two hours ago. I saw the time: 3.27 in the morning. Ryland looked at me when he saw me staring at Kio. He put his hands to my cheeks and turned my face to his. "You don't love him, set yourself free. The stupid game that you're playing is just making both of you captured. Let him go, he will find someone else to love."

  I knew he was right. "Let's go." I said. We left the house and jumped to his car. Burning red, sport car.
His car is as cool as him. He started to drive and we stopped at a hill with beautiful view.

  I was staring at the city view. He came and hugged me from behind. I turned my face to him and kissed him. He kissed me more passionate and he grabbed my hips. I wrapped my legs around his torso, he made me sit on his cars bonnet. He broke the kiss.

  "Why did you stop?" I asked a bit upset.

  "Do you love me?" he asked. I didn't answer cause I don't know. He grabbed my chin and made me look at his face. "I already know the answer Lana. You never thought that you can fall for someone but I made you. You fell in love me even though you know I'm just like you. We are same Lana, we are the same person.You know I will hurt you, again and again. People like you and me can't be together. Are you sure you wanna play this game?"

  I leaned forward to him. " I always like the play with fire. I don't care about burning."

He whispered to my ear. "You should've never make me make you fall in love with me."

Then he smashed his lips on mines while rubbing my naked leg.

I woke up and saw Kio sleeping next to me. I went to bathroom to wash my face with cold water. While I was turning back to bed I saw the time: 3.23. I went to balcony thinking Ryland could be there. I know it's stupid. I waited a bit, then checked the time: 3.28.

You are late Ryland. I go back to sleep with Kio. Everytime I closed my eyes I saw Ryland's face. Why? Was he right about what he said in my dream? Then I told to myself "You saw him in your dream cause he kissed you, it's normal."

I hugged Kio even though I hate hot. I slept resting my head on his neck.
_____

I woke up earlier than Kio. He was still sleeping, I tried to get out of bed not waking him up but I couldn't. He woke up when I tried to turn to left.
"Morning love." he said pecking my lips.

"Morning." I said. "Kio, can I use your bathroom, I need to take shower."

"Of course babe, no need to ask me." he said.

I went to his bathroom and took a shower. After shower I wore my underwears and a oversized tshirt of Kio's. I went to Bryce's room to see Addison.
They were sleeping, I left the room.

I went down and saw Jaden, Mads, Josh, Griffin,Kio and Anthony talking. I went next to them.

"I did." said Anthony. "What?" I asked.
"You told me to dream about her, I did. It was wonderful, we were at the beach and kissing in my dream." he said with a silly smile.

"They say if you kiss someone on the lips in your dream means there is a spiritual communication between you. Also it means your love is real. Congrats bro, you found your love of life." said Mads.

Is it true? I'm starting to sweating. "Are you okay Lana?" asked Kio. "Yes, just it's too hot today." I lied.