• r y l a n d •

16th December 2019

"Congrats babe you hit 5 million." Addison kissed my cheek.

"Thank you Addison." I said and we went downstairs. Mads was watching TV.

I sat next to her. She hugged me. "I'm bored Lana. Let's do something fun."

"Like what?" I asked.

"What about girls day?" asked Addison.

Oh no, I hate girls day. "Nope." I said. "I will spend my day eating unhealthy foods and playing Fortnite in my room."

I was about the get up from sofa and going to my room but Mads and Addison grabbed my arms.

"I'm not gonna make a girls day with you." This was my last words before sitting in Mads's jeep on my way to hair saloon.

   "You should try more lighter colors." said Mads. "I mean black is good but to edgy. I think a light brown suits you better."

"Yes." said Addison. "And I'm gonna make my hair more blonde."

  We went to hair saloon and I made my hair lighter. I get rid off my acrylic nails and then we went to shopping. At the night we turned back to house.

   "I'm so fucking tired." said Mads.

  "Yeah, me too. I need a long relaxing shower." I said and went to shower.

  After shower I post some photos with my new hair.

  (photo credits:everythingaddison on Instagram)

  264

  264.872 likes
Lanarae: New hair, who is this?
Madslewis: I like the new Lana.
Griffinjohnson: Meh, with this hair color you look nicer than you are.
>Lanarae: Meeehhh
Brycehall: Gorgeous
>Lanarae: Liarrr
Nickaustinn: Hey my friend thinks you're pretty cool.
Jadenhossler: Who the fuck is that?
>Lanarae: My evil twin.
>Joshrichards: You are the evil twin.
>Luvanthony: Do you ever saw a comment and think wish I was the one who wrote it, damnn.
Kiocyr: I like your new hair.
>Lanarae: Thanksss
Rylandstorms: 🔥

   I got a call and saw Dixie's name. "Hey how are you?"

  "Fine, just sitting in my room, on my phone.You know." I said. "What about you?"

   "We were thinking about having a barbecue party, why don't you come with Addison and Mads? We already invited the Sway boys."

   "Sounds good.Okay, we'll be there." I said.

———-

    "Glad you came, even though you didn't reply my comment." said Ryland.

   I was about to talking but he stopped me. "Yeah, I know, you have a boyfriend blah blah blah, you love him so much even though he is not here blah blah blah, fuck him."

  "We broke up." I said. He suprised and sat next to me. "Are you serious?"

   "Yes, Ryland are you happy now?" I said.

   "Yess." he said. I rolled my eyes and went near Tayler and Dixie making barbecue.

    "So spill the tea. Are you guys dating?" I said.

  "Dating, no, definitely no." said Dixie.

"Yes, we are dating." mimed Tayler behind her. I laughed and went next to Charli and Chase talking with Mads and Jaden.

    After eating we sat near the pool and started to talking, playing card games, drinking and smoking.

   "Next time you should try take it from your veins." said Nick to me laughing like he is out of his mind. I laughed too.

   "I need to take boys to home before they became higher." said Anthony and Sway boys left.

   "We should leave too." I said. I stand up but then Ryland grabbed my arm and pulled me to him. Our faces was so close. "Stay." he said. "Please."

   I looked at his soft, pink lips then kissed him although the crowd looking at us. He broke the kiss. "This time you kissed me."

   I nodded. He made me sit to his lap. Our kiss turned slowly into a rough make out session. "Won't you take me to your room?" I asked.

   He hold my hand and we went to his room.
I took my sweatshirt off. He looked at my half naked body. Than he came closer and pushed my hair back with his hand. His looks went from my face to my neck.

   He put his point finger on one of my hickeys. "Who gave you that?"

   "You know who gave it. Kio." I said. I can feel his breathe against my skin.

    "I'm sure I can do better." he said and pushed me to his bed. He get top off me and started to sucking my neck, giving me hickeys.