• r y l a n d t h e p r e t t y f u c k e r -2 •

1st March 2020

"You seems nervous." said Jaden. "I think I should drive."

"Would be good." I said showing my shaking hands.

He put my suitcase on the backseat and I opened the passenger door, sat down.

He started to drive. "Why are you shaking like this?" he asked. "Are you nervous because you'll see Ryland in a few minutes?"

"Yes." I said. "Jaden I still love him. I don't really care how bad it hurts, I want him."

"I know." he said and pulled the car aside."All this times you pretend you are happy, you get over him but I'm your best friend, I know you better than anyone does. Of course I realized that you're faking. You cannot stay without pills, right? Also you are in the first stage of narcolepsy. You're sleeping in the day time, awake at the night time. This is not healthy, I'm worrying about you."

I released the tears I've been holding back so long and hugged him. He hugged me too. I don't know for how long we stayed like this but this help me better than any pills. We didn't even say any word, just sat and hugged.

"Okay I need you to be strong, Lana. For me, for Addison, for yourself." He was talking but my phone ringed. I saw the name Avani.

"Where are you?" she yelled thru the phone.

"Yeah, we are all waiting for you." yelled Dixie too.

"I'm on my way." I said. "Just traffic."

"We wait too long for you." said Avani with a angry annoying ass undertone.

"Remember I've waited too long for your boyfriend when we were going to Bahamas. So shut the fuck up. What are you expect from me, getting wings and fly to Hype House. I said traffic jam, I'm coming." I hang up the phone.

"I hate all this bitches." I said.

"Charli seems sweet but the others, mehh." said Jaden.

"All of them are annoying. Specially Avani and Dixie."

He started to drive and we arrived to Hype House, he kissed my cheek and left.

I went into house. Saw Ryland, didn't look too much at him, went and hugged Addison.

"So can we leave now?" asked Avani.

"I'm gonna break her neck." I said loudly. Avani rolled her eyes at me.

When we were leaving the house, Avani just slide down and started to crying.

"I swear the God you're a witch." Addison whispered to my ear.

I laughed silently. Ryland and Nick went to help her. "Her leg is broken." said Ryland looking at me.

"Aww, I wished for neck, not the leg." I said. "I'm not coming." said Ryland. "I need to take her to hospital."

"Yeah, go, go. What a gentleman." I said.

He looked at me with angry eyes. "Really Ryland, are you angry to me, ah, please tell me where'd you get the nerve?" I said.

"You are trying to fight with me no reason." he said.

"Am I? Look here is the reason." I said put my middle finger up.

"I won't waste my time for someone who left me without telling anything. I need to take Avani to hospital." he said carrying Avani to his car.

"Didn't Jennie tell you anything? Wow, I thought you will be living happily ever after." I said crossing my arms.

"What? Who is Jennie?" he asked.

"The girl you fucked and forgot your watch in her house. The watch I bought to you." I hissed.

  Everyone was watching us.

  "Can we leave now? My ankle hurts so much." cried Avani.

  "Fuck your ankle." I said and went to Addison's car. "Are you okay?" she asked to me. "Yes, drive." I said and she started to driving.