• g i r l f r i e n d •

I was waiting for him with my baggage, in front of Hype House. Then Addison saw me and came near me.

"Where are you going?" she asked worried.

I smiled to calm her down. "Don't worry, I will just be on a vacation with Sway Boys."

"Why?" she asked. "And when you decided ?"

"We fought with Ryland, again. They wanted to cheer me up. We will be in Texas. It will be good for me." I said.

Then Bryce came. He took my baggage and put it in the car. I hugged Addison and said goodbye. I was about to seat in the backseat but Bryce told me to sit passenger seat.

He started to drive. "Are you excited?" he asked.

"So fucking much." I murmured and rolled my eyes.

"What did you say?" he asked.

"Yayyy." I faked laugh and clapped my hands.Then rolled my eyes again.

He smiled. "I love your facial expressions."

We sat a while without talking. Then he turned the radio on. One of my favorite Chase Atlantic song started to play: Friends.

I was singing the song then he looked at me and smiled. "You're so pretty."

I showed him my middle finger and kept singing. We stopped at Beverly Hills. When we get out of car, some people recognize us, came and took photos with us.

"Smile." said Bryce. "You have to look happy with me."

 After we took photos paparazzi spotted us togehter

"Hi Lana, how are you?"

I looked Bryce and fake smiled. "I'm good, how are you?"

"Pretty well, thank you. It was hard to us for recognize if you're Lana or Addison cause you're out with Bryce. Just friends, right?"

Bryce hold my hand. "For now, yeah."

"Lana, what about Ryland? Are you dating with him?"

"Nope." I said. "He cheated on me for the fourth time so I needed to break up with him for my own sake."

"Did he cheat on you four time? Really?" asked the paparazzi.

"Yeah. It was my mistake. I mean what kind of idiot giving three another chances to someone who cheated on you." I said. Bryce wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"Guys, we need to leave now. We are late to a meeting." he said and dragged me into a restaurant.

"Why did you treat me like that, in front of paparazzi?" I said to Bryce.

"Like what?" he said looking for his friends.

"You hold my hand and you wrapped your arm around my waist." he smiled and waved his hand to three boys sitting there and wrapped his arm around my waist, again. "Just like this." I said. "Like we are dating."

  "You are my girlfriend, Lana. Remember what you accepted." we sat with them.

  "Hi, I'm Blake." said a boy.
  I fake smiled.

"I'm Quinton Griggs." said another boy.

"And I'm Noah Beck." said the other boy.

"And I'm Lana Rae Easterling." I said.

Bryce pulled me closer to him and kissed my forehead. "My girlfriend."