• b a d i d e a •

2nd September 2021

It was exactly 00.00 when I arrived to Sway House.

Brand new day.

Brand new state of mind.

Bad ideas.

Stupid decisions.

I opened the door with my key and went in. Josh and Nessa were sitting in the living room, watching a movie. "Well well. Look who is here!" said Josh and hugged me. "It's good to see you here again. Finally you remembered this is your house too."

"Yeah I almost thought Riley is the only Sway Girl." said Nessa. Josh put his finger on his lips making 'hush' but it was too late.

  "Is Riley a Sway Girl?" I asked suprising and confusing.

  "Yeah but I can exp..." I interrupted Josh. "Well who is next? Avani?"

"Of course no." said Josh. "Let me explain you."

"Yeah please explain cause I want to hear how I fell on deaf ear." I said.

"After Kio and Riley broke up, they both moved here and you know, we had a dinner with Riley and even you liked her, we thought she could be a part of Hype House.Actually..."

"Bryce thought." I said. "I know how things works in here, I'm sure Bryce wanted to make her a Sway Member."

"Yeah." said Josh. "I'm sorry we should've ask you too."

"Where is Bryce?" I asked.

"He left the house. Actually I'm worrying about him." he said.

I looked at television. "By watching horror movie with your girlfriend? Yeah, bestie material."

"No, I mean he left the house right after seeing you engaged with Ryland. He was too mad, I don't know where he is."

"Ask Anabelle. She might know." I said pointing television with my eyes.

"Bryce is out, Blake at Amelie's house, Quinton went to Canada to see Cynthia, Anthony and Kio are playing games in Anthony's room, Noah is sleeping, Jaden is sleeping too...I guess you have to hang out with us. By the way congratulations on your engagement. Even though it made me loose my brother."

  I laughed. "We broke up, tell your brother to come home."

  "What? Did you break your engagement? Whatever, do you think Bryce would hurt himself?" asked Josh.

I laughed again. "He would never. He loves himself too much. Whatever we talked too much I have something to do." I headed to stairs.

"Wait." he said. "Riley is staying in your old room. You moved into Bryce's room first, then you left the house, we thought she could stay in there."

  "Don't worry, I can stay in Noah's." I said and turned back to stairs but I saw Jaden standing in front of me. "What the hell you'll do in Noah's room?"

I smiled. "I'll just have a little fun."

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me into his room. "What the fuck are you doing? We talked about Noah situation and I thought you were in love with Ryland."

"I am." I yelled. Then I started to cry. "But he isn't."

I sat on Jaden's bed and started to looking at my ring. Jaden sat too. "What happened? I swear the God if he cheated on you again..."

"He didn't." I told him what happened. "Look at this fuckery, he cheated on you millions times but he got mad because you kissed someone else."

"Yeah, he called me heartless bitch and accused me of fucking with Noah. Now I'll be a heartless bitch and fuck Noah." I threw my ring and get up. Jaden grabbed my wrist. "I thought you would be sad."

"I am." I said. "Dead inside but still horny."

"You're talking like you're drunk. Are you drunk?" he asked.

"No mister officer, I didn't drink. Just took some pills." I said.

"Lana what will happen if you have sex with Noah? Just think about it, it won't make Ryland sad or it won't make you feel better. It will just make Noah sad and your life harder. Don't do it baby, it makes no sense." Jaden hold my hands. "You're angry to Ryland but it will make you sad, not Ryland."

I wrapped my arms around his neck and started to crying. "Why do I have to be the sad one always? He always just walks away, I'm the one who stays and deaths everyday a little more."

"It's my fault." said Jaden. "I thought Ryland change, I went to dinner with him and told you too marry him."

"No." I said. "It's not my fault, it's not your fault. it's just Ryland's. When he cheated on me, I tried to find what did I do wrong, everytime. It was all his fault, we need to stop denying."

"I'm just too angry to myself and him cause I can't stand seeing my sister sad." he said. "I swear the God I'll go and punch him in the face."

He was really too mad, I saw his eyes getting darker with anger. I hold his hand. "Don't do it Jaden. Just stay with me and hug me, please."

He laughed. "You hate hugging."

"But now all I wanna do is hugging you." I said. We talked a while, then I removed my makeup, took my dress of and wore a tshirt of Jaden's, then we slept in his bed while hugging.

When I wake up it was 5 am. I tried to sleep but I couldn't, I went downstairs and turned the tv on.
I saw Ryland in the news. Apparently there was a big fight in the Hype House last night and Ryland got kicked out.

"Fuck this shit, do I have to see his face." I said turning the tv off.

"I thought you're engaged." I heard Riley's voice.

"We were." I said. "Anyways, fuck him."

"Boys are stupid." said Riley. "Apparently they're having hard times about forgetting their first love."

"Why did you say that?" I asked. "Are you looking for a fight?"

"No." she said. "I said it because of news. I mean Ryland was with Mia last night, Thomas's girlfriend, Ryland's first love."

"What?" I said.

"Didn't you know? Oh God, I'm such a stupid." she was leaving.

"No." I said. "Tell me what you know."

"Last night Ryland was at Hype House, my friend Patrick told me. Apparently he was having sex with Mia, then Thomas caught them. Thomas and Ryland have a big fight, Alex, Nick, Micheal, Pat, Calvin, Connor they were all with Thomas. They beated Ryland up and kicked his ass out of house."

I laughed. "You know what I didn't suprised. I was thinking about why he left me, so he was thinking about someone else while wearing my ring. Do you know where is Ryland?"

"He is staying at Avani's house." said Riley.

I started to laugh. I will hit two birds with one stone.

"Why are you laughing?" asked Riley scared. I didn't answer, took the first key I saw, it was Anthony's car keys and went to door.

"Heyy." said Riley. "Where are you going?"

I wore my sunglasses and turned my face to her. "To fuck two fucking dickead bitch."