• a d d i s o n r a e •

I've been living my blackest days since my twin sister and best friend Lana died.

    I see no reason to her suicide. I mean she was a bit depressed but she wasn't suicidal.
People keep saying she is weak cause she killed herself, I keep denying.

Maybe she really killed herself, maybe I just want to believe she didn't.

Cause if she really did it, that would be my fault. What kind of sister couldn't help her sister when she was about the suicide?

I hate Internet, it shows Lana like she is a monster.She wasn't fairy godmother but she wasn't villain too. She didn't deserve it.

Police officers keep saying they couldn't find any proof of it being a murder, so they called it suicide because of their fail about finding proofs.

I'm in charge now. I'm taking the case, I will investigate my sister's death by own my own.
I took her diary from officers, I'm gonna read every single page she wrote since we moved to LA, cause she was happy when we were living in Louisiana.

Let me tell you our story. First I started to making TikToks as a joke, my account was a joke but suddenly things went serious. I started to making TikToks as a professional, when I started to make Lives on Tiktok with my sister Lana, people loved her, they wanted to she has her own account so she started.

She is not a dancer but she dances good, we were cheerleaders at high school. She has a beautiful voice, she always wanted to be a rockstar so she thought TikTok could be a step for her being famous.

When I hit 4 million and she hit 3 million we moved to Hype House. I'm gonna read all the story since we get a bit famous.

______________________________

The following chapters will be Lana's pov, from her diary. Addison is reading them and I'mma put the dates up there so you could see.