• m a d s •

27th March 2021

"Heyy, that's my sunglasses sir, give it back." I said to Griffin wearing my sunglasses.

"Come on, you're rich as fuck! It's just glasses.No big deal." he said. "I need to be cool for Dix."

"Okay but next time don't steal the one that I was wearing. I went into pool and when I was out my glasses was gone." I said.

  "Why is she talking like Kardashians?" asked Josh to Griffin.

  "I'm gonna cry my sunglasses...." said Griffin making Savage dance.

  "You don't think I feel bad I feel sad." I said joining him.

  We all danced and laughed. Then Griffin left.

  I went near to Jaden. "Hey bro."

"Hey." he said like he was sad.

"Why are you sad?" I asked. "Do you wanna hug?" I opened my arms and hugged him.

  "It felt good." He said. "Actually I'm sad over Mads. She might have a boyfriend."

  "No shit." I said. "Are you sure?"

  "I went to her house.Addison was there too. She said Mads is showering but she didn't tell me she is going on a date with a dude. I talked with Addison, she is not hating you, I guess. She even said 'if Avani ever cross with her' but she didn't finish her sentence. I said that you're working on a clothing brand, she was happy about it. I think she will talk with you in Riley's birthday party." he said.

  "Ahh, that party. This gonna be terrible. I will have to see Kio, Riley, Avani, Ryland, Addison and Mads at the same time." I said. "And soft huddy too."

  "You can tell Mads, why are you dating with Bryce. It's been too long and you didn't even speak a word, she started to hate you."

  Then Bryce jumped in pool and came near us. He hugged me behind and kissed my shoulder. "Babe we need to go to photoshooting for your brand."

  "Okay." I said, I kissed Jaden's cheek. "We will talk when I turn back."

  "Go and kill them queen" he said.

———

  After photoshooting we turned back to home.

"I'm gonna post a photo of us." said Bryce. "With a precious caption." he winked at me.

  I laughed. "I will post too."

 10

10.127.974 likes
Lanarae: You're so fucking precious when you smile.
Kiocyr: Wow, that's the true love 👏🏽
Noahbeck: you can adopt me.
Joshrichards: PRECIOUS
Addisonraee: thumbs up 👍🏻
>Lanarae: oh
Griffinjohnson: that's the ugliest photo I've ever seen.
>Lanarae: naahh

3

3.085.973 likes
Brycehall: you're so precious when you smile.
(comments turned off.)

"So you decided your brand name, huh?" asked Quinton.

  "Yess, precious." I said.

   After dinner I went to my room with Jaden, we were sitting in the balcony, talking about Mads situation.

  "Call her." I said.

  "What?" he asked.

  "Call her. I can't stand seeing you like this. You're extremely sad and that's because of me. I'm gonna tell everything to Mads, just call her."  I ordered.

  He called, I started to talking.

  "You're on his phone now, huh?" Mads sounded like she is angry.

  "Mads, stop this bullshit." I said.

  "Avani told me that you two are too close, I never suspected from you but all this lies and secrets...I guess she was right." yelled Mads.

  "What she told you?" I asked keeping my voice straight.

  "She told me that you had sex with Chase when you were in Hype House, then suddenly you left Ryland and moved into Sway House. Then you started to dating with Bryce, but you were never close to him, at the first I was angry to you because you fucked our friend group but then I realized something more bad for me. You were too close eith Jaden, there was a lot of secrets between you. When you went to Glamour Friendship Test, everyone shipped you. So do I. He is mad at me because of you, I'm sorry Lana but there is nothing I can't do but hate you." She was crying, I was too.

"That's a cock and bull story, I guess Avani is the new Hemingway. Mads, I never had sex with Chase, let's start there. Avani is nothing but a liar, I'm really sorry that you trusted her and didn't even ask me. Jaden and I, we have never felt something like you thought to each other, stop assuming things. People ship everyone with someones, you shouldn't care about this, you should trust Jaden's love for you.You are both my friends and I don't want to see you sad. About Bryce things... Well, things are way complicated. Are you alone, you'd be better, it's kinda private." I said.

"I'm alone in the house.You can tell me now." she said.

"Last year, I guess in March, I was at Sway, I guess I stayed there and in the morning I went to Bryce's room. Then I saw Addison's nudes on his computer, we fought with Bryce, then he started to blackmailing me. He threatened me with posting her nudes, first he wanted me to make Addison turn back to him, then he cheated on her again. Then he asked me to sleep with him, I had no choice but saying yes." I told her all the story.

  "I'm sorry that you have to do this, Oh God, you did this for your sister but she is not even talking to you." she said. "I'm sorry, I should've asked you before. It's my fault that you didn't tell me that, that means I can't give you that trust. Anyways Lana, past is past, now I'm with you."

——-

  "What you were talking with Jaden, in our room?" asked Bryce. I was laying on the bed and he layed next to me.

  "Nothing." I turned my back to him.

  "Does he know about our secret?" he asked. "Does he know why are you dating with me?"

  "No, he doesn't." I said. "Totally no. What about Josh, he is your best friend, does he know?"

  "No, he doesn't. Totally no." he said. "Anyways, I will sleep."

  "I will too." I said and closed my eyes.