• d e b t •

27th September 2020

  I was sitting on my bed, thinking how will survive from this shit without hurting Addison.

  Then Ryland came to our room. He was going to his computer but he stopped and looked at me.

  Oh my God. For the first time he noticed that I'm sad. He came closer and sat on the bed, kissed me.

  "Babe I'll be playing online game so please don't disturb me."

   Disturbing you? Am I disturbing you, Ryland? I get angry and left to room, sat on the stairs.

   Dixie, Addison and Charli were making TikToks.
Then Dixie noticed me and she came near me, sat on the stairs.

   "Lana, are you okay? You don't seem well. Do you having another mental breakdown?" she asked holding my hand.

   "Is it too obvious?" I asked.

   "If you want we can go to my room and talk." she said. We went to her room.

   "So spill the tea? What happened? I swear if it's Ryland..."

    "No." I said. "Not Ryland. There is a debt I owe and I should pay it, I was busy thinking about it."

   "What kind of debt?" she asked.

   "I had to do something for someones sake and it cost me too much. I need to leave Hype House." I said.

  "Why are you talking like riddle? You can be honest with me. I helped you once and didn't tell anyone. I'm here for do it again." she said.

  I started to cry. "I can't tell you right now, Dixie. I'm sorry. Wish I never had to do this. I need to go and talk with Thomas, letting him know that I'm leaving."

   I left her room and talked with Thomas. He rejected at the first but then he accepted.
I didn't tell anything to Addison. Lately we haven't talk too much, she is busy with her things. She is making collaborations with companies, making podcasts with her mom, working on a new beauty brand and she is nominee of being most unproblematic Tiktoker. Also she might be young ambassador for Unicef. I can't let Bryce to ruin her career.

  Then I got a call from Bryce.

  I didn't want to answer so I didn't. Then he send me one of Addison's nudes. "This is hot, I'mma pist this."

  I called him back. "Fuck you Bryce."

"It's good to see you eager." he laughed. "But there is a change in the plan, babygirl. We will have a trip to Texas."

  "No." I said. "I won't be on a trip with you."

  "We will be not alone. All this sway boys and Tayler too. Also we have three new member in Swaty House, actually four, with you. Also babygirl, if we would be alone in the trip, you would still have to come. Don't forget about our deal." he said.

  "For how many days?" I asked.

  "For a week.We will be going on 4th October, also you better break up with your boyfriend. Cause in a few minutes, I will come and pick you up, we will go on a date, also meet with new Sway Boys."

  "Bryce you didn't ask me to date with you, you asked me to fuck with you, I accepted this, not dating with you."

   "Okay." he said and hanged up the phone without telling anything.

  Then I got a notification, he tagged me under his post, from his second instagram account. He posted one of Addison's nudes, cropping her face off.
"Delete it, accept." I texted to him. He deleted then I called him.

  "You are a dick. Okay Bryce, I will break up with him. Hate you and I wish you were dead. I'm gonna kill you with my hands." I hanged up the phone but he called me again.

  "You can't hang up the phone without I let you." he said.

  I laughed. "Will you buy me a collar too, master?"

  "Nope." he said. "I want to hear your break up with Ryland. Break up with him now, when I'm on the line."

  "Okay." I had to say. "But first I need to pack my stuff."

  I went to my room and started to packing up. Ryland was playing game and he didn't noticed. After I packed everything I called Bryce and turned on the speaker.

  "Ryland can we talk?" I asked.

  "Hhh." He said.

  "Ryland." I called him again.

   "Shut the fuck up, I'm playing online game." he said.

  I turned the computer off. "We need to talk."

  "Why did you do that?" he yelled at me. "If there is no good reason I'm gonna fuck you." he said and started to turning on the computer.

  I started to cry. "Can you just listen to me for a second, care about me for the first time in our relationship."

"Okay." he said. "I'm listening."

"I'm breaking up with you." I said. He looked at me. "Are you serious this time?"

"Yes Ryland. I'm ending it and we won't be back together." I said.

  "Okay. If your speech is done I'll turn back to my game."

  "Really?" I yelled. "I'm breaking up with you and you will play game?"

  "What do you want me to do? I would never think I will spend the rest of my life with a schizophrenic psycho bitch. I hooked up with you cause you're pretty and it's good to fuck you. Really you're hot and good in bed." He said.

  I slapped him. "You're nothing but a dick."

He looked at me. "And you're nothing but a pussy."

I wanted to break his neck but broke his arm instead. "Go and fuck yourself."

I left the room ignoring his screams and swears.
"Are you happy now?" I said to Bryce.

  "I'm happy that I save you from this son of a bitch." he said. "Are you really schizophrenic? Anyways get ready I'll pick you up in a few minutes.