• a p o l o g i z e •

13rd January 2020

10 million.

Today I just hit 10 million followers.

If someone told me ten months ago that I will became this famous I would probably just laugh.
Now I'm looking at myself and thinking like how did it happen? When did it happen?

"What are you thinking so intensely?" Ryland came to bed and wrapped his arm around my waist. He pulled me closer and kissed my cheek.

"Nothing." I said. "Do you have plans for today?"

"Nope." he said. "I'm totally free."

"Do you wanna come and meet my friends?"He rolled his eyes. "Ryland don't hate them. They were right in the fight. You were making moves on me when I was dating with Kio." He interrupted me. "But you weren't love him."

"I loved him in a different way. I still love him. Also it doesn't change that we were right in the fight. I would do it again. They are my friends and if you gonna be my boyfriend you have to get well with them. I already spent my New Year's Eve without them and I don't wanna spend the rest. Hype House members are my friends too but Sway boys and Mads has my heart. So what is your decision? Will you come with me, apologize to them, make things up and hang with us or will you sit here?" I said with a bit of anger. My friends are my family. If you gonna cross with them you cross with me.

   "Okay." he said. "I will come with you but I'm sure that they will never forgive me and I will just embarrass myself."

  I rolled my eyes. "Go and get ready Ryland."

"Okay I'm gonna take a shower." he said. I was about to say "Without me?" but then I stopped myself.

  When he left I changed my outfit and straightened my hair. He came out of shower and get dressed. I put a bit makeup on and went to Addison's room.

   She was making a Tiktok with Lopez brothers.
"Hey Lana." she came and hugged me. "I just saw that you hit 10 million. I'm so proud of you babe."

  "She is saying this because Lopez brothers here.She is jealous of you.You hit 10 million before her. Don't trust her, don't let her to hug you, she is gonna choke you with her hands." I ignored the annoying ass voice in my head. "Thank you."

  I looked at her into her eyes. "Ryland and me are going to Sway, will you come with us?"

  "Yeah, I will." she said. "I missed Bryce."

"What about our photoshooting together?" asked Tony. He is definitely in love with Addison and now he is trying to make her break up with Bryce. I hate him and if he won't stop I'm gonna beat his ass.

  "Oh, yes. I forgot about it." said Addison. "Maybe next time." she said to me. "Okay." I said and left her room.

   "Would you mind if Nick come with us?" asked Ryland.

  "No problem." I said. "I'm gonna drive. Get in losers."

  I bought a jeep a few days ago. I started to drive.
I played a song that I love.

  "Is she always drive like this or just because she hates me?" asked Nick to Ryland.

  "Like what?" I asked.

  "Like wants to kill us." said Nick.

"Oh, she always drives like this." said Ryland. "At the first you might felt carsick but then you will get use to it. And put your seatbelt on cause we don't know when she will hit a tree which is doesn't move."

  I turned my head to back to say him shut the fuck up but then I hit something. I looked at what I hit with afraid but when I saw, I calmed.

  "You just hit a traffic light." said Nick.

"Yes Nick, you know I have a pair of eyes, I can see what I hit." I get rid of traffic light and started to drive again.

  "It's a crime. You are criminal. You harmed something belongs to government." said Nick.

  "Isn't she cool when she does like this?" asked Ryland to Nick.

  When we arrive to Sway House I checked my car to see if it harmed.

  "Damn it." I said. "There is a damage on my car. I'm gonna steal that light and took to my room."

  Ryland looked at Nick. "It's her way to revenge."

Nick looked at me with afraid. "Revenge from a traffic light?"

"Revenge from a traffic light."I said and we went in.

  "Hi grandpa." I hugged Anthony.

"Oh Lana, I missed you." he kissed my cheek.

"Where is everyone?" I asked.

"They are in the backyard, smashing the Tv we bought together." he said like it's a random thing they do.

  "Why?" I asked.

"Cause Chase unfollowed them. But he still follows me." He smiled showing his deep dimples.

  I looked at Ryland and we went to backyard.

"That's for you half blood prince." yelled Griffin and hit the tv with a hammer. Kio was recording them.

  I grabbed a hammer and hit the tv. "It's for you motherfucker and you know the reason why."

  Kio turned the camera off and they hugged me.

  "I thought you would never come back." said Kio. "You are with Ryland now. Why would you come?"

  "Cause you are my friends and I care about my friends more than anything." I said. "Speaking of Ryland he came with me to apologize."

   I looked at him and he came closer.

  "I- I just came to..." Josh interrupted his speech.
"Okay bro we forgive you. Don't need to apologize."

   "Thank you but I should apologize to Kio." he said. "Can we talk one by one?" he asked to Kio.
Kio nodded.

   Why don't you talk here? Now how will I learn what did you talk?

   We sat near the pool with Bryce, Griffin, Jaden, Josh,Anthony and Nick and started to talking.