• h y p e •

19th November 2019

"I think Bang House is pretty good." said Dixie. "I like the name."

We are sitting in the Cane's and talking about this house project that Addison will join. I'm here because I'm her sister. But I'm not happy about being here even though I didn't looked at him, I can feel Ryland's eyes on me.

It's been nearly 3 weeks since the fight, his scars are faded but the stitches are still noticeable.

"I think we need more remarkable name." said Ryland. "Like Lana."

I looked at him then rolled my eyes. "What about Hype House?" I said. "I know I'm not a part of this project but I think Hype House is pretty cool. I mean you got Charli, Dixie, Addison. These girls have the most hype in Tiktok."

"That sounds good." said Nick.

"Yeah I like that." said Alex and Kouvr.

Everyone nodded.

"So our house name is Hype House." said Thomas.And they hugged. I was standing next to them, Dixie pulled me from my tshirt and made me hug them.

  After this Hype House meeting they went to rent the house but I didn't. I turned back to Mads's house and started to look for an apartment that I can pay the rent. Mads came to my room and looked at my laptop.

  "Why are you looking for an apartment for rent?" she said.

  "Cause Addison is moving to Hype House and I cannot stay here. I already stayed nearly 2 months."
I said.

  "Are you leaving me?" she said with a sad face. "Does Kio know that? Probably he would say that you can live with him."

   Speaking of Kio, okay I thought about breaking up with him but when I went to talk with him, he said he found a producter for me and Jaden. He is super kind to me and I couldn't break up with him, I cannot hurt his feelings.But I don't wanna live with him. It's hard to pretend.

  "No, I didn't tell him. Actually Mads I don't wanna be a freeloader, I will rent an apartment and live there." I said.

   She hold my hand. "You can stay here forever. You are my friend Lana, my best friend."

   "Thank you but I wanna pay my own rent. I'm 19 Mads also I have a little clout on TikTok, I have money, I can pay my rent." I said.

  "Okay, if you want to." she said. "Do you wanna hang out with me and Jaden? Jaden said they will go the mall to buy a new TV. He said Bryce broke their TV."

  I laughed. "Why they are always acting like wild animals and break things in their house."

Then Kio called me on Facetime. "Heyy, what's up?" I said.

"Lana, we are talking about making a pool day with boys, why don't you come over with Mads?" he asked.

I looked at Mads, she nodded. "Okay, we will be there in thirty minutes." I said and ended the call.

I wore a blue bikini and jean shorts.And I took some clothes of mine to put them in Kio's room, so I can wear them when I stay there.Mads wore her bikini, she straightened her hair, put her makeup on then we left the house.
______

    "You look so cute together." said Griffin. "I'm gonna take your photos."

   "Okay but let me wear my sunglasses." said Kio. "I cannot open my eyes because of sun."

   I wrapped my arm around his neck and Griffin took some photos. "Sorry bud, I already took some."

   We looked at photos and I posted one.