• l o s t •

3rd October 2020

  "Wow." I heard Bryce's voice, then he clapped his hands. "Was your night good?"

  Kio woke up too. "Bryce." he said. I know he wants to say sorry but sorry can't save us now.

  "Pretty good." I said smiling. Bryce came near me, Kio was covering himself with sheets. "In my room?" he said with an angry undertone. Then I get up from bed. Bryce took his sweatshirt off and gave it to me. "Wear it."

  I looked at him. "Kio saw me naked before. Like a few times." Kio laughed but then he went serious when Bryce looked at him. He handed me his sweatshirt. "Wear this, I won't tell it for the third times."

  I wore it. "What about bro code, Kio?" he asked.

"Fuck your bro code." I said. "Will you break up with me?"

  He looked at me. "Nope baby. I fell in love with you twice.Now please leave me alone with Kio. We need to make a brother talk."

  "I'm staying." I said.

"Leave." said Bryce.

"I said what I said.I'm staying." I yelled at him.

"You might not be happy about what you will see." he said.

"What you gonna do? Will you kill him just because I choose him over you? I think you should leave Bryce." I said.

  He looked at me like he wants to kill me. "Okay. I'm leaving. If you want to have a second talk with me I will be in the backyard, posting a few photos."
He left the room.

  I hugged Kio. "I'm sorry for bringing you into this."

  "Were you honest about what you said to Bryce?" he asked. "Are you really choosing me over Bryce?"

  I looked at him into his pretty green eyes. "Yes. Million times." I kissed him. "Now I need to go and talk with him." I wore panties and left the room.

   I went to backyard and sat next to Bryce. "Remember our deal." I said. "You never said me that I can't have sex with others."

  "Do I have to tell this?" he said. "You are dating with me. We are in a relationship. In relationships they not have sex with others."

   "Oh, but you did.When you're dating with Addison. That's why I can do it too and you gonna do nothing about it." I get up but the grabbed my wrist and made me stop.

  "Do you love him? I mean Kio? Or just had sex thinking I would break up with you?" he asked.

  "I find him attractive and he is nicest guy ever and he loves me unconditionally. Why wouldn't I give a chance to me to loving him?" I said and turned back to room. Kio was gone. I get into shower then wore a oversized tshirt and sweatpants. I went to kitchen, Bryce and Jaden was sitting there and having breakfast.

  "Morning." I said and kissed Jaden's cheek. Bryce hold my hand. "No good morning kiss for me?" he said making a pouty face. "Oh wait." I said pretend like I'm trying to find something. "Here is yours." I put my hand into my pocket then took it out showing my middle finger to Bryce. Jaden and I laughed, he laughed too then he pulled me closer and made me sit on his lap. He smashed his lips onto mines.

"Wow, last night wasn't enough?" asked Blake entering the kitchen with Josh. "I had to hear her screams."

Fuck you kid, do you have to tell everything to everyone?