• r e v e n g e i s c o m i n g •

14th January 2020/ night

    "Why you suprised when you saw Nick's girl Emilia?" asked Ryland to me. We were in the bed and I was posting the photos we took today.

 We were in the bed and I was posting the photos we took today

     250

250.342 likes
Lanarae: You're cool sometimes @Rylandstorms

     "I went to same highschool with her." I said and closed my phone, put it on the table. "Anyways, I will sleep babe, good night." I pecked his lips.

     He hugged me behind and we slept together.

The next morning I found Addison and wanted to talk with her about the Emilia but she said she is going to breakfast with Chase, Thomas Petrou,Alex and Kouvr.

"She doesn't even want to talk with you. She hates you. Why are you trying that hard girl?" said the voice inside my head.

    I turned back to my room and sat on my bed. There is no word for explain how I feel about Emilia. I spent all my years thinking she is gone, because of me and now she came outta nowhere and she is alive.

    I can smell the revenge is coming. I went to her Instagram.

 I went to her Instagram

    203.734 likes
   Emilia_frank: Karma is a bitch

    She is skinnier than me and she is extremely beautiful. She will became famous quickly and then she will end me.

    I went to Nick's room.

   "Hey Nick can we talk a little?" I asked to him.

  "I'm playing online game. Can't stop now." he said.

"But it's important Nick." I said.

"Shut the fuck up." he yelled.

I turned his computer down and started to cry. "Can you listen to me now, bitch?"

He looked at my face then he hugged me. "Okay, okay. Let's sit." we sat on his bed. "What happened, tell me."

"Your girlfriend, Emilia. I know her." I said. "She was in my highschool and I used to bully her. One day she stopped coming to school and I wondered what happened. Her friends told me that she cut her wrist and killed herself. All my years passed thinking she is dead but she came back. I'm sure she is gonna kill me."

"No, no she won't." said Nick. "Shh, don't cry." he wiped my tears. "Why don't you talk with her? You're sorry now, you're regretting, I'm sure she will understand. Just apologize, she believes people can change."

We talked a while about Emilia and then I decided to talk to her with Nick.

After that I went back to my room, posted a few Tiktoks and grabbed my notebook to write some songs.

It's like meditation to me. Clears my mind and lyrics are the only way I can express myself. Then Dixie came to my room. "Heyy, what's upp?"

"Just trying to writing something. Keeping my mind open." I said closing the notebook and put them on my desk. She came and sit my bed.

"Lana, we are going to eat some burgers at McDonalds, will you please come with us?" she asked.

"Why not?" I said. "I'm gonna change my outfit and will be downstairs in 10 mins."

"Okay." she said and left my room. I changed my outfit and went downstairs then we went to McDonalds with Dixie, Nick,Chase, Charli and Avani. I asked Addison if she wants to come but she said she is gonna meet with Bryce.

After dinner Addison called me, crying and taking deep breathes. "Bryce and I, we broke up."

"What? Why?" I asked. I thought they were endgame.

"I'm gonna tell you when I arrive to home." she said.

When we turned to home Addison was came too. We went to her room and she started to crying.

"Actually it was a normal talking at the first. He asked me to have sex and I said no cause I don't want it and then he asked if he did something wrong. I said no but he said ' Lately you've been so distanced to me. Why are you acting like this? Don't you wanna date with me?' and we started to fighting. He accused me of changing. He said he like me better when I'm acting like myself. I'm already acting like myself."

I agree with Bryce. She really changed with fame. I hugged her. "Don't worry, it's not a big deal you will make up soon. Just give him time."

I asked her to if she wants to sleepover parties like we used to do. We ordered a ice cream cake and then we turned some music on, danced, talked about our lifes lately and then we slept together.