• r e a l •

8th January 2021

After a very long time I woke up with screams in my head, saying me that I should kill myself. I was sleeping and when I heard the first scream I screamed too and jumped. Bryce woke up too.
He hugged me. "Shh, what happened was just a dream." His voice suddenly went deeper and creepier. "It's all was dream. You are in safe now." Why there is glitches in his voice, that's scary as fuck.

  "Don't make this voice again." I said pretty annoyed. I was sweating and panting deeply.

  "What voice?" he asked with that voice again.

  I get rid of his arms wrapping me. "This voice Bryce, not funny." I yelled.

  "I'm not doing anything with my voice." he said with same voice and his face started to turning into a scary face. He leaned his head to right and his head did a full 360. "My voice is normal." he said.

  I scared and jumped of the bed, ran to the corner of the room. He get up from bed and started to walking to me. He was flying in the air and his body was full of blood.

  "Don't come." I screamed. "Someone help me! Please! Help!"

   "Okay." he said. "I'm standing right here. Not getting close to you." his voice was more scarier.

  Then all the Sway Boys came to our room. "Are you okay?" asked Josh. "We heard screams."

  I was sitting in the corner of room, my head in my hands, pulling my hair. Bryce was standing and he was still covered with blood with that scary face on.

  "She is not okay, I guess." said Bryce.

  Jaden and Blake came and hugged me. "I don't know what to do to calm you down." said Blake.

"Just get him out." I said pointing Bryce. "Okay,I'm leaving." said Bryce and left the room.

Kio, Blake, Noah and Jaden was with me, the other boys went out with Bryce.

  "Didn't you realized his body was full of blood?" I whispered to Jaden.

   "Lana, I think you just had a nightmare." said Jaden.

   "No." I screamed. "His voice was evilish."

   Blake left the room with Noah, I was just with Kio and Jaden.

   "Yes, his voice was evilish." said Kio. He came and hold my hand. "But he is not here now, I think you should take a good shower and then we can sit and talk about how we will get rid of Bryce."

   "Okay." I said. "Jaden there is blood on the sheets."

  "I will change this don't worry." said Jaden. "Do you want me to clean the floor too?"

  "Yes." I said looking at all the blood. I get into shower and when I get out everywhere was clean and all the boys except Bryce were in my room.

  "Babe come here please." said Kio. Babe, what? I went near to him and he hugged me. "Sometimes we can have hard times. I don't exactly know what you're dealing with but there is one thing for sure, we need to get help."

  "I need help to get rid of Bryce." I said. "He is evil and he might be a killer."

  "Lana, you said his voice was evilish, it wasn't. You said he was covered with blood, he wasn't. You said there is blood and the ground and sheets, we didn't clean them but now, you don't see any blood."

   "Didn't you clean?" I asked looking on the clean floor.

   "No we didn't." said Kio.

   I sat down to ground. "Oh shit, am I running out of my mind?"

   Kio sat next to me and hugged me. "Let's have a breakfast and then we can go to a psychologist to understand what is happening to you." He kissed my forehead.

  "What can I do for you?" asked Noah sitting next to me.

  "A coffee would be good." I said. "And maybe you can stop looking at me like I'm a freak?" I said looking at the other boys.

  "Oh, yes. I'm sorry." they said.

They left the room, just Jaden stayed with me.

"The voices that you said, that was this, right?" he asked.

"Yes." I said. "I was afraid to say, then it stopped and I didn't care but today, it started again."

  "Why? I mean why today?" he asked grabbing a brush and started to brushing my hair.

  "I don't know. I guess it starts when I'm extremely angry or sad. I had to suffer with this in the nights that Ryland left me." I said. "Maybe just because of Addison and Mads situation."

  "Wish we never went to Mads's house." he said. "I  don't understand, they listened you, you said that you're not in love with Bryce, you have to do it but they are still blaming you. It's unbelievable, she is your own sister, she should have never called you whore."

  "Jaden speaking of this doesn't help." I said.

  "Okay, I'm sorry." he said and we went to breakfast. Bryce was there but when I get into the kitchen he left.

  "No." I said and went after him. I grabbed his wrist. "I'm sorry Bryce. It wasn't about you."

   "No, it's not a problem for me but I worried about you." he said. "Kio said you will see a doctor today. Can I come too?"

   Maybe for the first time I felt a bit sympathy for Bryce. "Okay." I said. After breakfast we went to psychologist.

I listened the same shits again, they tests on me and they gave me a report paper.

Jaden bought all my pills and Bryce treated me like I'm a child. Kio was talking with me in the morning but now he is not.

"You heard what the psychologist said. Accepting your illness is the first step of healing." said Bryce while I was laying on the bed, looking to my phone.

"Yes but accepting this never made me less crazy." I said.

"At least you know that's not real. If this ever happens again..." I interrupted him.

"When you are mad, mad like this, you don't know it. Reality is what you see. When what you see shifts, departing from anyone else's reality, it's still reality to you. I cannot understand that I'm having another seizure at that moment." I said.

"What can I do for you?" asked Bryce.

"You can let me go. That would be the biggest favor for me." I said.

"Lana you know I won't do this. I can't do this." he said.

"Cause you're nothing but a dickhead. I hate you more than I hate myself." I yelled. "You are just a pussy pleaser."

"I cannot let you go cause I'm in love with you." he yelled at me.

"You're not in love, it's obsession. You're still obsessed with Addison that's why you're using me, my body. I'm sure you're imagining Addison when you're with me." I said.

"Believe or not, I'm over Addison. The one I love is not Addison, it's you. That's why I can't let you go. Addison's nude is the only way to keep you close to me." he said with a sad voice but after all the things he done, I cannot trust him. I don't even believe the sad undertone of him that I never heard before.

"We are not even friends anymore. You're dead to me." I said.

"So you're gonna deny that you have feelings for me. But I remember how you screamed my name when I was fucking you." he said.

"So you are stupid enough to think I'm in love with you just because I fucked you." I laughed but then went serious. "It's not love babyboy, it's lust. It's hilarious that you thought I'd love you."

I get up from the bed and went to balcony. He was still standing and looking behind me.

"Go and cry little boy.I don't even give a fuck about you." I said putting my middle finger up and went into balcony, sat there and lighted up a cigarette.