• d i n n e r •

17th March 2021

"It's really weird, we are dating since september and this six months, you didn't write a song about me. Also my birthday is coming, 12nd April, I think this could be a good gift for me." said Bryce while we were sitting near the pool. All the boys were around us so I couldn't say what I want to say.

  "Yeah it would be good but I'm inspireless, I didn't even write a single song." I said.

  "Guys, can I invite a friend to dinner?" asked Kio. "I think you'll love her."

  "Her?" I asked. "Who is she?"

  "It's a suprise." said Kio. "You might don't love her but I'm sure the others will."

  Bryce wrapped his arm around my waist. "You're obsessed just let him go." he whispered to my ear.

  "It's not obsession, it's love and I can't be with him just because your obsession. Shut up Bryce or I'm gonna drown you in the pool." I said. I started to looking at my phone. Then I received an email from a clothing brand, they wanted to make a advertisement project with me and Bryce.

  "There is a clothing brand, they wants us to make a project with them." I said. "Hottest couple of Tiktok, what?"

  He smiled. "Yeah, hottest girl on Tiktok and hottest boy on Tiktok make the Hottest Couple, why are you suprised?"

  I rolled my eyes. "We need to go to a dinner at Nobu and talk with them tomorrow.They invited us."

"Okay." he said. "When we should meet with them?"

  "Erm... At seven pm." I said. Then Jaden yelled at me and called me into pool. I laughed and jumped in the pool.

   "What happened?" he asked. "You seemed uncomfortable, I thought it'd be better if I call you."

I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck. "Thank you." I kissed his cheek. "You are my hero."

  "What you were talking, you were seeming uncomfortable? Or that was just because Kio has a new girlfriend?" he asked.

  "Both." I said. "Bryce asked me to write a song for him but the truth is, I lost all my inspiration. I cannot even write a hate song for him. Also Kio thing... It sucks that he ignores me. I know that's all my fault but... I don't know, I can't believe he stops loving me. I left him for Ryland and that was the shittest thing I've ever did. Ryland fucked me up both physically and mentally. When I finally realized that Kio was the best for me, it was too late."

  "Don't cry, Josh and Griffin are coming here." said Jaden. I wiped my tears also I don't think they can understand that I cried cause we are in pool.

  "What is up kids?" asked Josh wrapping his arms around my neck.

  "Not much, what about you?" I asked.

  "Actually we thought we could invite our girlfriends to dinner, I mean, Jaden why don't you invite Mads?" asked Griffin.

   "We are not dating yet." said Jaden. "But I can invite if it's not a problem for you." asked to me.

  "No, you can invite." I said. "She is not my enemy."

  "Umm, can I invite Avani?" asked Anthony.

  "Well, she is my enemy." I said. "Anthony, she cheated on you, she had sex with lil dicky, pardon, hoodie and she asked Jaden for have sex. You cannot trust her."

  "It's ironic that you're saying this." said Anthony. "I don't trust her but love her. You can under the way I feel."

  He is right. I know this stupid feeling. "Okay." I said. "But I cannot guarantee that I won't kill her."