• s w e e t p o t a t o •

1st October 2020

  I woke up naked next to Bryce, with a pain in my groin. I felt like sick, I get up and went to bathroom to take a shower.

After a season of crying in the shower, I turned back to room and dressed up.

Then Bryce woke up too. He came and hugged me from the behind. "Oh, you're awake babygirl."

"Yes. I am." I said.

He smirked. "How you feeling?"

"Not the greatest feeling ever." I said. "You have what you want. You had sex with me. Now please can you delete Addison's photos. You can have mines instead of her. Please delete her nudes."

He pecked my lips."Nope babygirl. You know what?" He started to touching me. "If I delete this you would leave me. I don't want you to leave me."

"You're really sick. You're a psychopath. You should be in hospital." I said between my teeth.
I hit my hands to his chest. "I hate you."

He grabbed my wrist and pinned me to wall. "But you weren't saying the same things last night when you're crawling under me."

I turned my face to him with a smile. Then I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Aww, poor Bryce. Did you think you were the one turning me on?" I got rid off him and went to door. I showed him my middle finger. "I was imagining Ryland."

I went downstairs and saw some heroine packets in the kitchen. I opened one and made straight lines on the table I started to breathe it in with a paper roll.

Griffin came to the kitchen. "Wow it's fucking 9 am. Why you're so early?" he pointed the heroine.

I looked at him and but couldn't see straight so I laughed. "Why you're not?"

Then he came and took them from me. "If you're trying to kill yourself there is more easier ways."

Jaden came to the kitchen. Griffin was yelling at me. "It's fucking 9 am and you're high. Don't you care yourself even a little bit?"

"Don't yell her." said Jaden. "Come Lana." he wrapped his arm around my waist. "We can go to my room."

I layed down on his bed and slept there. A few hours later he woke me up. "Morning sunshine." he said. "Well, it's afternoon actually." He laughed.

"Let's make a good breakfast out there and then go to the studio. We need to record this songs."

I get up and we went outside. We sat in a restaurant and started to talking.

"How long you will keep this shit going?" asked Jaden. "Addison is not talking with you, probably she will hate you, she will call you whore, she will tell everyone that you're sleeping with his ex boyfriend. People will hate you. And you're doing this just for Addison. Does she deserve this?"

"Of course she deserves." I said. "She is my sister, Jaden. You are my brother and I would do the same things for you. I would do this for Mads too."

He hold my hand. "Love you, Lana and I wish you wouldn't have to do this."

"I will not be doing this forever. I know someday he will find another girl, falling in love with her and let me go. I don't think he will love Addison till the end of time."

"Hope." he said.

I suddenly remembered today is 1st October. "3rd October is Kio's birthday." I said. "We should make a suprise party for him."

Jaden started to laughing. "Kiona will save the 2020."

"Shut up." I said smiling. "Last night we were talking with him. He is still into me. I wish I could love him."

"He was in love with you when he was dating with Olivia. Then it turns out Olivia was just using him for fame also she cheated on him. Moral of the story he is gonna be single forever."

"He will find someone who will love him unconditionally." I said.

We talked a while then we went to studio and recorded the songs. After that we called everyone we know and invited to Kio's birthday.

"What should I buy for him?" asked Jaden.

"I don't know, maybe a car." I said.

"A car? I'm sorry Lady Easterling, I'm not that rich."

I laughed. "Come on, you're a fucking rockstar."

He looked at me. "What is your present for Kio?"

"A song." I said. "I'm gonna release a song that I wrote for him."

"Aww, that's so sweet." he said. Then we turned back to home.

We were sitting in backyard and talking with Josh and Griffin about that suprise party. Then Noah, Quinton and Blake came. I looked at them and whispered to Jaden's ear.

"I think we shouldn't make plan when they are around. I'm sure they will spill the beans to Kio."

Jaden laughed. "You cannot think they are untrustworthy just because they told us that you're dating with Bryce."

After plan I called Addison from Jaden's phone but she didn't answer, again. Anyways, she will be here in the Kio's birthday party.

"Hi babe." Bryce came and hugged me. "How was your day?"

I rolled my eyes but then he pinched my skin, I remembered I have to pretend happy when people around us.

"It was good my cookie monster." I said. Maybe I can make him hate me by using stupid names for him.

"Cookie monster?" asked Josh.

"Aww, I always call my cuddle cake with cute names." I said. Jaden and me had an eye contact and we smiled.

"That's true." said Bryce making me sit on his lap. "My sweet potato and I use this filthy cute names."

"Potato?" I asked. "You are the potato." I said with an anger.Then I started to smile. "Ah, guys, you don't know. My sugar plum once asked to get my name tattoo on his shoulder. It was too romantic." I said.

"Yes, she first asked me to if she can get 'Daddy Bryce' tattoo on his lower belly. I said if you do this I will get your name tattoo on my shoulder." he said.

"I thought you were 'bruh girl'." said Noah. "I would never thought Bryce could date with this type of girls."

"Yeah.Me too." I said. "Wish he could let me go."

Everyone looked at us. "Aww babe, I'm so into you. I can't let you go." said Bryce.

"We were thinking about having a suprise party to Kio." I said to Bryce. " We will invite all the Tiktokers and paparazzi."

"Biggest party in the LA?" asked Bryce.

"Yes." I said.