• g l a m o u r •

29st December 2020

"Mads is still not talking with me and as I saw she is doing very well." said Jaden. We are in the living room and he is laying his head on my knees, I'm playing with his curls.

"Mads loves seem perfect. She acts like she doesn't give a fuck but I'm pretty sure she is missing you, she just doesn't want to be the first one who is asking for going back. She wanted to break up with you and I guess now it's hard for her to ask for a second change." I said.

"Today can we meet with her after the photoshooting and videos with Glamour Magazine?" he asked like a child.

I laughed. "Of course. I want to made things up with her too."

"What you gonna do about Bryce situation?" asked Jaden.

"I pretend like I'm sleeping and didn't answer to him when he said he is falling for me, I'm not sure about it, I don't think he really loves me. But if it's true, I will pretend I'm in love with him and make sure he deleted every single copy of Addison's nudes and then I will break up with him, tell everything to Addison and I will say everyone that I've been psychologically tortured in all the time I was with him. But it's too early to planning, I don't even think he loves me. He is probably just wanted to make Kio jealous." I said.

Jaden get up and looked at me into my eyes. "Your voice cracked when you said 'Kio'."

I smiled in pain. "Cause my heart is cracking every second I spend without him."

"It's so cruel that he is not trusting you but asking you to trust him. I think they are both made some mistakes, all you need is a true talk." he said holding my hand. "I will bring back Kiona right after Jads."

I smiled and kissed his cheek. "Thank you Jaden but he is probably hate me. He didn't even leave his room when I was home."

"Guysss are you excited?" Blake jumped to the couch and sat in the middle of me and Jaden. He wrapped his arms around our necks. "It's a big project, you will be working with Glamour Magazine."

"Blake, she worked with Vogue once and a week ago she was on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon. She is a high celebrity." said Jaden and he pretended he is a paparazzi trying to take my photos. Blake joined him too.

"Stop." I hit them with a pillow.

"It's scandalous.The most known influencer Lana Rae was almost killing her bestfriend." said Jaden.

"I'm not her." I said.

"I cannot even believe I'm living in the same house with her." said Blake putting his hands on his cheek. "Girl you have 110 million on TikTok and 54.7 million on Instagram. You cannot say I'm not a celebrity. You're going to dinner with Kardashians like it's a normal thing that everyone do in their lives."

I laughed. "I love both of you but now I need to get ready." I get up. "Also Jaden you better start getting ready too."

"He can start getting ready when you're trying to choose which lipstick would better with your dress." said Blake. "It takes too long to girls get ready."

"She is not that kind of girls you know." said Jaden.

I showed Blake my middle finger. "Shut the fuck up bitchhh."

I get into shower and then get dressed, did my makeup and I was ready. Jaden and I left the house.

———

   "How you describe the relationship between you?" asked the interviewer.

   "Relationship? Friendship? I don't know." said Jaden.