• v e n i c e , b i t c h •

2nd March 2020

"20 hours flight is very boring and tiring. I'm feeling tired and we just landed on Italy." said Charli.

"Me too." said Addison.

   "I love the air." said Dixie. "It smells like sea."

  "Of course it smells like sea. We are in the Venice, bitch." I said putting my sunglasses on and sipping my cherry cola.

She laughed. "You're an icon, Lana. Really."

"Yeah, definitely." said Kouvr. "I like your attitude."

  We headed to house we rent for a month. After putting the clothes in the wardrobe I went to kitchen for eating something.

  "Lana we were talking about having a spa day. Would you come with us?" asked Kouvr.

   "Actually I don't like spa day but right now I need a good massage." I said.

   "And a hair change." said Charli. "I'm gonna get a haircut, I think you should turn back to black, your hair looks more healthy when it's black."

   "Yes." I said. "I like black one better too."

    We went to a beauty center, after massage and hair dye, turned back to house.

    "I couldn't believe Ryland cheated on you." said Charli when we were sitting in the balcony and staring at the beautiful view. "He seemed so into you."

    "Yeah he did." I said. "His loss."

    "Yes it is." said Addison hugging me. After a few hours of talking we turned back to our rooms. I layed on my bed and looked at Addison.

   "Adds, are you missing Bryce?" I asked.

  "No." she said. "Actually I'm over him and I'm thinking about someone else, this days."

  I looked at her. "Who? Why didn't you tell me?"

  "It's Sebastian. Dixie's friend and he is sweet. I don't know, we are just talking now." she said.

  "Nah, I don't like him." I said. "Bryce was better." I sat on bed and hold Addison's hands. "Addi, when I was staying in the Sway House, I had a chance to talk with Bryce and he is really sorry. I think you should give him a second chance."

   "What?" she said. "Would you give a second chance to Ryland if he said he is sorry?" she asked.

  "Yes, Addison. We are all human beings. We can do mistakes and we can learn our lessons from them. I would give a second chance to Ryland if he was sorry but as you see, he is not." I said holding my tears.

   "I won't give him a second chance." said she looking at me like she doesn't know me. Like I'm someone else that she doesn't know.

   She was right. Even I don't know who I am right know. I'm nothing but a fake. Pretending like okay is getting harder. Specially right after signing a contract with the devil himself, Bryce.

   How will I make her to want him back? What will happen if I fail? I'm trying to make her fall in love with Bryce again because I need the protect her. Does that make me a good sister or a bad sister?