• m a k e u p •

19th September 2021

"What the fuck?" said Dixie. "How dare she came here?"

"I can't believe she was my bestie before." said Charli. "But what the hell is doing Avani here?"

"I invited her." I said. "I wanted to show her how I'm shining."

"That's my bitch." Mads kissed my cheek. In the next two hours, everyone just drank, dance and partied. I was dancing with Noah, Blake, Nessa, Mads and Josh. Then I saw Jaden went inside the house with Ryland. I wanted to follow them but someone stopped me.

"Bryce I'm in rush." I said and tried to go but he stopped me again.

"Can we talk? Just five minutes, not more." he sounded sad.

"Bryce the truth is I don't wanna spend even a second with you after 7 months in hell." I said. "Now let me go."

"Lana we have to talk." he yelled passing his fingers thru his hair. "Cause I'm about to loose my mind."

"I lost mines a few years ago. It's not bad, you can get use to it." I said.

"You don't understand. Lana I really love you." he put his hands to my waist. "I really missed you."

"Bryce if you woul have never dated with my sister, then betrayed to her, blackmailed me with my sister's photos, forced me to stay with you and turned my life into hell maybe we could have a chance but now, it's just a big no." I said.

"Yes you're right, I did a lot of bad things but my love for you is real. I swear the God it's real. I never cheated on you or never lied to you. All I want was you to love me but you didn't. I'm begging you, Lana, please love me. Just try. I know I can't live without you." he kneeled to the ground and hold my  hands.

  "Bryce I said what I said. No. Please get up from floor."

  "At least we could be friends, huh? Please Lana, I don't wanna live without you. We are spending our days in the same house and you don't even look to my face." he said. " I just don't want to see the hate in your eyes. When you look at me I can feel your anger and it burns my heart."

  "Bryce I don't even wanna be friends with you." I said.

  "Lana I need you just like you need Ryland." he said and he poured the last drop.

   "I don't need nobody. Now leave me if you don't want me to break your ribs." I walked and went inside my house. I looked every room to find Jaden and Ryland.

   "Oh God, I won't buy a house with 25 rooms again." I said opening the door of 22nd room.

   "Here you are." I said. "Now tell me. What you guys are talking?"

   "Nothing serious." said Jaden.

   "I was just saying him how much I miss you. Since he is bestfriend and he cares you a lot, I wanted to talk with him first." lied Ryland. Yeah, when you know a person too well, you can understand when they're lying.

  "And I told him that I won't let him to break your heart again." Just another lie.

  "Ryland if you wanna talk with me, just talk with me. Not Jaden. He is not the first step of talking with me, he is not my personal assistant. You don't have to talk with him first.Also Jaden, don't worry. I won't let anyone to break my heart again." Yeah cause you cannot break something has already crashed and turned into dust.

   "Yes but I just made my promise to him that I won't break your heart." said Ryland.

   "You cannot break. Did you forget? I'm the heartless bitch." I said.

   "That was a mistake Lana, I love you so much, that's why I went mad when I heard you kissed Noah." said Ryland.

  "It'd better if I leave you alone." said Jaden and left the room.

  "You called me liar. You said you hate me, you didn't believe me. Now what changed?" I said.

"When I cheated on you for the first time, it was like a game for you. It's not about you being not enough for me, I know you are best, I just didn't think that it could make you sad, I was just lost in heat of moment and didn't realize that I'm cheating on you. After that when you forgive me, I think like, she doesn't care so I can do it. I never understand your pain till I feel it. Remember the first time I cheated on you, you were mad to me and you called me liar too. You said you hate me, you said we are never getting back together but we did. Now I'm saying that I'm really sorry Lana. I get mad when you said you kissed Noah but I should have know that you didn't want it, you'd never cheat on me. The things I said was just because of the anger of that moment. Now I'm saner and I'm begging you to be together." he came closer to me and put his hand to my waist.

I thought about what he said. He was right, I remember the first time he cheated on me, I was extremely angry too. I used bad words to him, I sweared, now I should understand his feelings. Also the last time he was really loving me. He didn't cheat and he even ask me to marry him.

"The porpose, is it still valid?" I asked.

"Omg yes." he said. "Of course. Besides I'm keeping the ring you threw to me." He pulled the ring and put it on my finger. I kissed him. It's good to feel butterflies again.

He didn't put his hands to my hips, he used to do it. I turned our kiss into a make out session, bited his lips, touched his body.

"Lana." he said. "Stop."

I stopped disappointed. "What is wrong?"

He put his hand to my cheek. "Nothing is wrong babygirl. We can fuck anytime, I missed the talking with you."

I smiled. For the first time I'm seeing Ryland like this.

"Do you want to turn back to party?" I asked. "Rose garden is not crowd, we can go there."

We went to my rose garden and sat in there. We talked for hours and hours didn't care the paparazzi took our photos.

When everyone started to go home, I saw Noah looking at me and Ryland. I went near them but he ignored me, kept walking.

I grabbed his arm. "Noah." He interrupted me. "It's okay Lana. You can see anyone you want, I can see anyone I want too. We are not lovers, just fuckbuddies and I know the fuckbuddy rules." He left. I stayed there standing for a while. Then Mads came and hugged me behind. "You little sneaky bitch, I saw you in the rose garden with Ryland. Are you dating again?"

I showed her my ring. "Engaged again."

She hugged me. "He'd better not break you again. Also you look more happier. Your eyes are shining with happiness again. Don't worry, everything is gonna be okay. You'll win the Grammys, VMA and AMAS, you will get offers from big singers, you will be happy with Ryland and I'm sure you'll even make peace with Addison."

"I don't think so." I said. "She didn't even come to my party."

"You were not talking for a while. She want to make peace with you but she's scared. Just give her a little time. You'll see she will come to you." said Mads and kissed my cheek. "We are leaving. Have fun with Ryland." She winked. I laughed. "Shut the fuck up bitch."

They left the party and left me alone with Ryland. Some workers were cleaning the mess that party left.

Ryland came to me and hugged me behind. He kissed my shoulder. "Now we can get the fun part."

I turned my face to him and smiled. "My favorite part."

He went to take some champagne. He hanged me one glass. "Do you want?"

I took the glasses and put them on the table, pulled Ryland to me holding his tshirt. "I want you."

He smirked and smashed his lips onto mines. Our kiss went deeper and deeper, turned into a make out session. He grabbed my hips and carried me to the bedroom without breaking the kiss. I took my dress of and layed down to bed. He took his shirt and went top and started to kissing my neck and chest...