• j a i l •

4th October 2020

"I will make sure you will stay in my room while we are in Texas." said Bryce. "Otherwise you can go and sleep with Kio."

"I can't guarantee that I won't." I said packing my stuff.

"Don't forget swimsuits." said Bryce. "There is a huge pool in the house we rent."

"Okay." I said. He hugged me behind and kissed my shoulder. "We need to upload a video together."

"Do you have any idea?" I asked.

"I don't know, even a vlog is enough. All my comments are about us making a video." he asked.

"Mines are all hate comments. I know this situation is definitely not true but there is only person should be angry to me, Addison. Not all the world." I said.

"That's why you're keeping your comments turned off." said Bryce and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Bryce I need to pack up." I said. "We will be leaving in 20 minutes and I'm not even ready."

"One kiss doesn't hurt anyone." he said and kissed me, then he smiled. "At least you're kissing me back now."

I rolled my eyes and packed up. Then I wore sweatpant shorts and a hoodie. We left the house with a big caravan.

————

5th October 2020

"You're so beautiful." said Kio.We were sitting near the pool. "I wish you could break up with Bryce."

I hold his hand. "But you know I can't."

"I don't understand why." Kio looked at me. "Anyways, I won't ask twice. Shall we get into pool?"

"Sure." I said and get up went near the pool but he pushed me into water.I hold his hand while falling into pool made me fall him with me.

We were laughing then Jaden swam near us. "Bryce is coming with Tayler."

Kio swam near Quinton and Blake. When Bryce came into pool he pulled me closer to him and kissed me. "Bryce I don't like you to kiss me in every five minutes." I said.

"But I like." he said. Then Kelianne swam to me. "Well well, I guess I interrupted your kiss love birds." she said. Then Tayler came and wrapped his arm around Kelianne's shoulder.

"You are the love birds." I said. They both tried to defend themselves. "Come on." I said. "It's clear to see you are in love. Just date already."

I spend the rest of day in the pool with them and posted a photo with Kelianne and Blake's girlfriend Indiana.

8.793.028 likes
Lanarae: jaden takes cool photos sometimes / @keliannestankus @indiana
(comments turned off.)

Jaden wrapped his arm around my shoulder while we were sitting near the pool. "I'm gonna release Angels and Demons now. I think we should release Like A Rockstar too."