Pt1

***Before you start reading if you can please follow my profile for any updates on my next stories. And please vote. And most importantly leave any comments I would love to hear your feedbacks from the story anything that I can improve on anything that I need to revise or anything you want to say about the story. You can also send me a private message if you want to and I will make sure to reply on every single message. 

Now you can start reading hehehe . Hope you will like the story

Borahae!!!!!! -**Chimmie**

Sammie's POV:

It's 6:30 in the morning when the alarm went off...

" Uggghhh its 6:30 already but I'm still sleepy....." I closed my eyes and lay back to bed. 10 minutes after someone is knocking at the door.

It's Mom!!

" Sammie!!! Sammie!!! Wake up you will be late for school..."

"Yeah Eomma 5 more minutes please." I said

"No!! you get ready now. It's already 6:45, get ready take a shower get dressed and have breakfast, Jackson will be here in 30 minutes" she answered sternly.

"Yeah yeah I'm getting up I'm getting up now" I grumbled as I  get off the bed lazily dragging myself... I turn on the Music and did my morning exercise to wake my body up. Then I went to the bathroom to take a shower. It has always been my ritual to sing while taking a shower as it relaxes my mind ... After the shower I  put on a towel blow dry my long brown hair and get dressed in my uniform.. I applied sunblock cream , powder and lip-gloss as I don't like to much make up on my face. I believe that too much make up can clogged your pores and give you pimples. After fixing myself I went down to have breakfast.

At the table I saw Mom , Dad and Jackson. Jackson Wang is my bestfriend for 12 years we have been close since we were 4 as both of our Mom's are bestfriend.

" Hey Jacky eating my breakfast again" I said jokingly. He just smirked and stick his tongue out.

"Sammie come sit down and eat breakfast, you will make both of you late. Why do you need to move so slow aaiisshhh"My mom said.. I just smiled at her and ate my breakfast.

After breakfast i kissed my Mom and My Dad goodbye.

"The two of you take care and be home early. Jackson please drive carefully okay" my Mom said.

"Will do Mrs. Park .Thank you for the lovely breakfast. As always it's very delicious" Jackson said and he wave goodbye to my Mom so did I as we entered Jackson's car.

"Okay so have you decided yet? "Jackson asked excitingly. While driving to school.

"Decided on what?" I asked confused

"About the Big Hit audition dumbass, don't tell me that you will not be going because i will literally drag you there" Jackson said.

"Owww!! That!! I have not decided yet. And anyway i still need to ask permission from my parents to do the audition." I said without looking at him.

"Since when have you ever ask permission from your parents?? You always do whatever you like don't be naive right now.. Or maybe because...." He trailed off.

"Maybe what??!" I asked him.

"Maybe you are scared. No! it's not a maybe. You are scared i can see it in your eyes. But why?? I have known you all my life and i know how talented you are. You are great at singing most specially dancing you are the star dancer of our Dance Club. You are super talented that audition will be a piece of cake for you so you are not suppose to be scared. "Jackson said.

" Thank you for the compliment Jacky it's just that I don't think that i am good enough. I mean... Yeah as you said I am good at singing and dancing but I am not great. What do i have that would stand out against the other people who will audition. I bet that they are all gonna be good too. So I don't think i would be chosen so might as well not go." I said with a sigh. Being an idol is one of my ultimate dream as i love performing on stage. I love to hear people cheering me on and enjoying my performance. I love that feeling. But i just don't think it's time for me. I love soing music but I don't think I'm ready.

"Nonsense!! That's a total bullcrap" He said in a loud voice.

"Hey hey Jacky...language" i said jokingly.

"Sammie you are just giving me excuses. You have what it takes to be an idol. And it is your dream to be one, an opportunity is knocking at your door and you will just let it go?? That's not the Sammie i know. Remember our motto? "Carpe Diem" seize the day! Don't let this opportunity go. If you fail I'll cry with you don't worry. But please try. Remember what you always tell me when I'm afraid to tell a girl i like her? You always say "If you're scared to tell her you like her What if she likes you too? Then what??Nothing... so let's not live with What If's so always go for it "you always tell me that. So I'm saying the same go for it" He said almost out of breath.

" Well that was lengthy" I laugh. But in my mind there's an ongoing war of whether i try and auditioned or just be a coward. I'm having a headache.

"The audition will be the day after tomorrow. So think about it really really hard" He said looking in my eyes.