Pt62

Sammie's POV:

Days have passed and my dad is now transferred to his private room. The tube in his mouth is gone. There are still several equipments hook up to him but in general he is recovering pretty well. He can now talk but not the normal way he did before. Some of his wounds in his face hasn't completely healed yet. But he is very responsive to his treatment so I am happy.

I also have my cast removed which is a great relief because I can walk freely once again. Funny how you can miss your foot when it's attached to my body.

My members on the other hand is on their way back to Korea from Hawaii. I am excited to see them once again after almost  a week of not seeing them. We have been talking on the phone and in our group chat. They send me pictures of the places they went to. Everyone said they missed me except for one person Jimin.

The last time that we spoke was when I tripped in Hawaii and that's it. I never heard anything from him no message, no calls, nothing. I was wondering if he is still mad because of our conversation the last time but, I am the one who got offended and I don't even feel mad at him. Jimin is not the type that hold grudges so I really don't understand what is the reason why all of a sudden he treats me like I don't exist.

We heard a knock from the door and I stand up from the sofa that I am sitting at to open it.

As I open the door someone suddenly gave me a tight a hug. It is my members, it looks like they just came from the airport. And of course the person who hug me is Taehyung who is smiling from ear to ear as he face me.

"Sammie~ah I miss you so so so much. I have bought some souvenirs for you it's in my luggage though I'll give it to you once we go home!"He told me with his signature boxy smile. He was pulled from behind by Jin. "Aisshhh your holding the line you are not the only one who missed her!" He told Tae and I just laughed.

"Aiggoo princess I miss you!! You have gotten thinner I need to cook for you more!" He tease as he hug me.

So everyone took turns hugging me and telling me that they miss me, after Jin it's Namjoon,then Jungkook, Jhope, Suga and I was waiting on the last member but no one's there.

I turn to look at Suga questioningly. I know that he knows what I want to ask so he just raised his shoulders gesturing he don't know.

Everyone then turn to greet my Mom and my Dad they bought fruits and some souvenirs from Hawaii. Tae gave my mom a bracelet. I instantly look at my wrist and realize that I am not wearing mine and Jimin's friendship bracelet. I immediately check my bag if it's there but it is not there.

I can't loose the bracelet we made a promise to keep it forever because it symbolizes our importance to one another. I was racking my brain trying to remember the last time I saw it.

"What's wrong?" Suga ask me I just look at him I really can't say anything in front of the other people here "Nothing I was just thingking about something!" I told him and I force a smile.

"By the way where is Jimin?" My mom finally ask one of the question that is on my mind. "He wasn't feeling good so he went home to the dorm to rest. We will meet up with him again later in our meeting with our concert director!" Namjoon told my mom.

"Ahhh yes you all will be leaving in five days for you concert in the US. You guys take care I know that you will do great. And keep an eye on Sammie make sure she won't trip and break something again!" my mom said laughing. Everyone laugh cause they all know that i can get clumsy at times.

My members stayed in my dad's room for an hour until we receive a call from our manager that it is time to leave. I need to go with them because we have a meeting with our concert director at our agency.