Pt63

Sammie's POV:

"Oppa??" I ask him he was just looking at me like he doesn't want to be there.

"Sammie~ah !!" I look at the person behind him who called me.  "Tzuyu unnie??!" I was shock to see her here or to see them together they haven't gone public as far as I know.

"Sammie~ah I heard your dad is here so I just want to pay him a visit and also to check if you are okay!" He told me with her sweet smile then she put her hands on Jimin's arms so they can come in. I open the door wider so they can come in.

"Eomma we have visitors!" I told my mom. She stood up from the sofa and went straight to Jimin and hug him. "Aiggoo Chimchim you are looking handsome as ever!" My mom told Jimin Chimchim is her nickname for him. Out of all my members my mom is fond of Jimin as he always make my mom laugh whenever they come to visit.

"Sungmo!! You also look so beautiful as ever!" He said with his signature teasing face. " Aissshhh don't fool me I just woke up!" My mom said laughing out loud.

My mom then look at Tzuyu. "And who is this very pretty young lady. She looks very familiar!" my mom ask Tzuyu.

"Annyeong Sungmo!! Tzuyu imnida." she introduced herself and bow down at my mom while extending both her hands to shake my mom's hand.  "Yeoja chingu?" my mom ask Jimin. He smiled at my mom "Ne!Geunyeoneun naui yeoja chingu da!" Jimin told my mom confirming that she is his girlfriend.

My mom look at me and then look at Tzuyu and Jimin. " Bangawoyo Tzuyu. Gaja have a seat I'll make some Tea. My husband is still asleep with all the pain killers he is taking so he wouldn't wake up until tomorrow!" My mom told them as she went to the small kitchen in the room.

Both of them sat on the sofa and I sat on one of the single chairs in the room. "Thank you for visiting!" I told them. "That's nothing you are like our little sister so we would like to make sure you are okay. Right Jagiya!?" she confirmed with Jimin which he just nodded he isn't even looking at me even though I am sitting in front them.

"Gumawo! I am okay dad is recovering pretty well so I will have peace of mind once we leave for our tour!" I told Tzuyu who is clinging herself to Jimin. I mean the sofa is big for the both of them I dunno why they are sitting so huddled close together and Tzuyu's arms link on Jimin's arms.

"Yes you will soon leave for the tour. Sammie~ah look after Jimin don't let anyone flirt with him. You know how charming he is!" she said teasingly as she hold both of his cheeks to pinch it. I just smile at her statement

I am about to gag on too much sweetness in front of me.

My mom return with the tea and she sat on another chair in front of our 2 visitors. Tzuyu and my Mom are the only one really talking and having conversation. I was just silent sitting there and looking at them. I am also looking at Jimin who is sitting there quietly not sparing any glance towards my way.

I was really thinking what could have happened and why is he not talking to me. If it has something to do with happened in Hawaii I think it's too shallow of a reason to still be mad at me until now. I really wanted to talk to him but I am controlling myself because I feel that he doesn't want to even talk he has been avoiding me. I know for a fact that I didn't do anything wrong.

"Sammie~ah??" I heard my mom calling me. I didn't realize that they were already talking to me because I was too busy talking to myself."Ne??" I ask my mom.

"Your friends are leaving, why are you spacing out there!" my mom said laughing. "Ani I just suddenly thought about something. Mianhe!" I told them. Both of them stood up. My mom hug Jimin goodbye  and Tzuyu did the same. "Let me walk you out!" I told them. So I walk with them until the door Tzuyu then turn and gave me a hug. "It was nice seeing you again. Sammie~ah, my favor okay don't let anyone  flirt with my Jagiya you know some girls may not help it because he is so charming!" she said while looking at her boyfriend. I gave her an awkward smile.