Pt82

Sammie's POV:

I wake up because the warm sun is on my face. I think I forgot to close my curtains last night. I check my phone and it's 11:30 in the morning. I slept for a long time. My body is a little bit sore now. I check the messages I received last night. A bunch of messages from my members asking me where I was and asking me to come back to the hotel. Suga messages are a bit savage he is angry because I left without security. And I received one message from Jimin.

I am just reading his message over and over

I am just reading his message over and over. Do I really need to talk to him?? What for? Why is my opinion important I believe the other members have given him probable advises on what he needs to do, I could not give him any of that.

I heard a knock from my door. I walk slowly to my door and look at the peep hole. It's Suga! I opened door and prepared myself for scolding!

"Young lady where have you been?? I tried calling you and texting you but your phone is surprisingly off!! And you didn't have any security with you!!! Are you really trying to kill us of worry??!!!" Suga said he really sounded upset as he stormed in my room. I guess he didn't get a goodnight  sleep.

He sat at on the sofa as I walk and sat at the edge of my bed head bowed down. "Mianhe Oppa! I didn't mean to worry you!" I told him but he seems still upset. "You know the reason why we added security right?? Someone might abduct you and we don't even know! What were you thinking? How can you be so reckless??" he added I know that he is mad because he is worried and I really feel sorry for making him feel that way.